What to buy

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by Double Click, Feb 23, 2007.

1. Double Click

Double Click New Member

^^^ Hmm... the ABY sounds like a good idea. However, right now it looks like her trip is going to get postponed. So I guess I'll just have to wait.

2. rabi_sultan

rabi_sultan <Bulla Ki Jana>

3. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

get a fuzz pedal :grin:

4. Double Click

Double Click New Member

The GCB95 CANNOT stand up to a Vox V847 IMO. I have played both and found the vox to be more to my liking.

@alpha1 - I know.... Maybe after I get a job. However, I really need a tuner. Besides, I'm happy with the Brit Sound. It doesnt do fuzz, but it has its own sweet tone :)

Besides, the Fatal Tube can get close to a very fuzz like tone (close, not exact) with oodles of drive and highs and low bass and gain.

5. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

:NoNo:.....

6. Double Click

Double Click New Member

^^ Hehe, I was wondering how long it'd take for u/ronnie to say that.

I meant it can do a similar tone. I know it cannot compare with the real thing :)

BTW, still waiting for those clips!!

7. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

And I was wondering how long before you asked for the clips again :grin:

8. rabi_sultan

rabi_sultan <Bulla Ki Jana>

Then buy a VOX!!

9. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Fatal Tube sounding like Fuzz pedal :annoyed: :annoyed: :annoyed:

Who told you that.........You have a Fatal Tube right ????? :annoyed: :annoyed: :annoyed:

10. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

Fatal t00b is smooooth..when you check out a real fuzz, you will see what a nasty piece of work they are..torn speaker sound all the way

11. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

but Fatal t00b aint heavy sounding.

12. Double Click

Double Click New Member

^^^ Hmm... I beg to disagree. The Fatal Tube can get as heavy as u want it to be. The contour knob does wonders!! It cant really do justice to the uber middy metal tones, but u can get a pretty decent megadeth imitation from it.

@ nebu - hehe, the fatal tube itself is a lil harsh for me :eek:: GO MAKE SOME CLIPS DAMMIT!!!