What song do you want to hear

Discussion in 'Bengali Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by debankan, Sep 18, 2005.

?

Which song protisruti should upload?

Poll closed Oct 8, 2005.
  1. Bishakta manush

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Acid

9.1%
  3. Hasnuhana

18.2%
  4. Akla ghar

18.2%
  5. Aaro ekbar

18.2%
  6. Harano padak

9.1%
  7. Kano korle

27.3%
  8. Manab boma

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 29se October

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Millenium

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. debankan

debankan The bassist from hell

Due to popular demands, we will upload a cover of Fossils performed by our band Protisruti. We want you to select the song. However, you have to give us some time since we do not have the songs recorded. :beer:

2. dj_erik

dj_erik New Member

play in 2 ver...acoustic (only guitar ) has to b there

3. dj_erik

dj_erik New Member

this is which school band.... in school level only 2 bands were famous....st thomas kiddirpor and Don Bosco,liluah (i'm from tat)

4. Banga Lee

Banga Lee New Member

dude chill...its not due to popular demand that u have to upload you cover songs. but u have to upload the songs just to prove that how good or bad ur band is....got it ?

5. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

NO VOTE OR POSTS FROM ME DUE TO A FRIEND"S REQUEST

Pe@Ce 0uT!!:dj:

6. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

not any school band..........................neither college band.

7. Banga Lee

Banga Lee New Member

then what ? a rock heavy metal band which covers metallica n bhoomi at the same time.

8. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

@banga lee

what is your problem? why are you contradicting people at every step? if you have a problem with out posts, then by jove, dont post. you've still not done anything major for the bangla forum for people to take you seriously.

@others

ROCK ON, man. PROTISRUTI rockz. wait will we upload the song. you're gonna be hungry for more.

9. SCORPIO

SCORPIO `~(^$ceRtiFieD MaD$^)~`

Hey , if u wanna talk about school bands then never forget to mention Don Bosco Park Circus,.....they hav come first in all the recent major fests like Bosco Fest & Concorde to mention a few ........and i am from DBPC.....neway were u there for the Bosco Fest ????? :think: .......that drummer from Calcutta Boyz really rocked.........played as fast as Gabu of Lakkhichhara...... :rock:

and Banga Lee , why did'cha change ur avatar ???? :confused: .....the previous one was better.... ;)

and debankan da, me votes for Akla Ghar..... :beer:

10. Banga Lee

Banga Lee New Member

thanks for the advice sayanakaharry. ya i admit that i havent done much but i posted the link for artcell albums n also for rupams solo... nil rong...and even posted links for arko songs...now what else do u want me to do....im very very new here.

and im not contradicting myself regarding anything...if so then point it out clearly. and the band protisruti itself has claimed to be a bangla rock heavy metal band which performs both metallica n bhoom...i personally find covering these two bands (metallica n bhoomi) at the same time hilarious. if u call ur band a heavy metal band then how can u perform bhoomi ????

11. debankan

Well, call this versatality or call it bowing to public demand. We do not always get an audience of our choice and some times have to perform numbers which may not be of our own liking. However, we do not play Bhoomi songs without improvising on them to turn them more rocking!

12. sayanakaharry

@banga lee

you see even fossils had to do a particular folk song by swapan basu in a concert because of the public. the public here in kolkata is very impostant, and at the same time very tricky. they are very hard to please too. so this has to be a necessity for us. :)

13. Banga Lee

Banga Lee New Member

Guys dont play music for the public...play watever u like and let the public follow. creat music for love not for money... i know about the kolkata public, its sad. but try to maintain certain genre. all da best.

14. dj_erik

dj_erik New Member

scorpio.......

DBPC is winn'g only coz da 2 band from DBL tat rock'd for 4 yrs r all pass'd out...
    now u'll r gett'g chance...
    frankly speak'g da best guitarist was from st.thomas khidirpore, maradona...tat guy rock'd

15. LEFTY_GUITARIST

tht wont happening in kolkata......ya have to do some folk covers.

yes , we create music for love, nt for money, thts true, but think, ur doing shows in front of tht kinda audience tht is mixed wid both kinda people. some love rock, some not.to keep them seating u gotta do some folk covers.

remeber, its not always the college fest and rockin-dancin young boys n gals.....

16. debankan

Ultimately, money also matters. Metallica numbers wont get us many programs in Kolkata

17. sayanakaharry

exactly, its not only about repertoire, but also about making progress as a band. there is money needed to buy equipment and stuff.

18. LEFTY_GUITARIST

^^^^^^^^thts a good point......

19. SCORPIO

SCORPIO `~(^$ceRtiFieD MaD$^)~`

GUD PT......but i see that not many votes have come in .........thats a bit strange........and if the tie between those 3 songs continue then i wud vote for "Aro Ekbar"

20. Strat

Strat Floydian

I voted for Kano Korle.

Achcha Debankan/Sayan/lefty, shudhu Fossils-er cover-er option diyechho kano? English kichhu dite parte. Ar pujo-r somoy jekhane bajabe bolo, sure jabo.