What should i do to double my salary?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by rickkkyrich, Jun 8, 2010.

1. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

thanks for your advice dude.. i'll give it a try.. how much space does it require btw? i'm already running out of space in my laptop..

and off topic is fine.. as far as it is interesting.. :)

2. flood

flood New Member

3. flood

flood New Member

blues kinds shit?

if it wasn't for the blues, you wouldn't be playing guitar today, dumbo.

and metal wouldn'T exist.

end of story.

4. flood

flood New Member

then there's always this option..... (long URL made short)

https://bit.ly/aEEkXd

the other option is... drug dealing, prostitution racket, gun running, smuggling, forgery, theft, extortion, inciting violence, bribery racket.

also known as politics.

5. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

Do you mean i have to love the girl's mom before getting married to her daughter?

6. horsesmouth

horsesmouth Active Member

Telecom is the best legal extortion option available.

7. flood

flood New Member

no.

BUT IT MEANS YOU NEED TO SLEEP WITH HER A FEW TIMES.

8. flood

flood New Member

oh, we forgot credit card fraud.

9. ultrabot90

ultrabot90 Like fishes need bicycles

As far as space goes, get a pen drive, or an external HDD (take care of those, they're said to go corrupt if you look them funny...)...and reduce your p0r|\|o collection xD

Installed,
    ASIO4ALL (unless you got another driver) is 0.51 MB,
    Live 8.0.4 with all the instrument packs is 716 MB,
    and Reason 4 is 1.39 GB.
    Nothing too big o_O

Make sure your Windows drive is pretty much clear; in fact, it's good to remove all the data from your PC and put it on an external HDD. Lots faster performance.

As for music genres...
    While personally I can find something to appreciate in every genre...and not to mention I keep running into some blues songs which just ensnare me in their groove and which I rather enjoy...

...that was easily the most radical line I've heard. Reminds me of Shakespeare, for some reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHowqKYSXNI

Edit -
    Lmfao. rickkkyrich, how do you like your new career? xD

10. flood

flood New Member

HELL YEAH! DO IT LIKE CARL!

email exchange from a cached copy of carl's blog:

Carl’s Gettin’ RICH BABY!

Wednesday, May 31st, 2006
    LAGOS, NIGERIA.

ATTENTION: CARL BRUTANANADILEWSKI

DEAR SIR,

CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS PROPOSAL

HAVING CONSULTED WITH MY COLLEAGUES AND BASED ON THE INFORMATION GATHERED FROM THE NIGERIAN CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY, I HAVE THE PRIVILEGE TO REQUEST FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE TO TRANSFER THE SUM OF $47,500,000.00 (FORTY SEVEN MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) INTO YOUR ACCOUNTS. THE ABOVE SUM RESULTED FROM AN OVER-INVOICED CONTRACT, EXECUTED COMMISSIONED AND PAID FOR ABOUT FIVE YEARS (5) AGO BY A FOREIGN CONTRACTOR. THIS ACTION WAS HOWEVER INTENTIONAL AND SINCE THEN THE FUND HAS BEEN IN A SUSPENSE ACCOUNT AT THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA APEX BANK.

WE ARE NOW READY TO TRANSFER THE FUND OVERSEAS AND THAT IS WHERE YOU COME IN. IT IS IMPORTANT TO INFORM YOU THAT AS CIVIL SERVANTS, WE ARE FORBIDDEN TO OPERATE A FOREIGN ACCOUNT; THAT IS WHY WE REQUIRE YOUR ASSISTANCE. THE TOTAL SUM WILL BE SHARED AS FOLLOWS: 70% FOR US, 25% FOR YOU AND 5% FOR LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL EXPENSES INCIDENT TO THE TRANSFER.

THE TRANSFER IS RISK FREE ON BOTH SIDES. I AM AN ACCOUNTANT WITH THE NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION (NNPC). IF YOU FIND THIS PROPOSAL ACCEPTABLE, WE SHALL REQUIRE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:

(A) YOUR BANKER’S NAME, TELEPHONE, ACCOUNT AND FAX NUMBERS.

(B) YOUR PRIVATE TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS — FOR CONFIDENTIALITY AND EASY COMMUNICATION.

(C) YOUR LETTER-HEADED PAPER STAMPED AND SIGNED.

ALTERNATIVELY WE WILL FURNISH YOU WITH THE TEXT OF WHAT TO TYPE INTO YOUR LETTER-HEADED PAPER, ALONG WITH A BREAKDOWN EXPLAINING, COMPREHENSIVELY WHAT WE REQUIRE OF YOU. THE BUSINESS WILL TAKE US THIRTY (30) WORKING DAYS TO ACCOMPLISH.

PLEASE REPLY URGENTLY.

BEST REGARDS

You see that? 20% of 47 BAJILLION! That’s at least a million bucks to yours truly (me). Boooooyyyy oh boy I’m gonna LIVE at Melon Shakers (the gentlemen’s club) in 30 days.

I will keep you updated suckers! YEEAAHHHHHHHHHH!

When I get rich I’m buying my partner a keyboard that don’t have the caps-lock stuck. And maybe I’ll replace this Commodore. 47 BAJILLION BABY! FREAKIN’ AWESOME!

Posted in Carl's Gettin' RICH BABY! | No Comments »

Dear Nigerian Dude, Don’t Take Me for a FREAKIN’ MORON!

Wednesday, May 31st, 2006
    Watch me totally own this Nigerian dude.

DEAR NIGERIAN DUDE,

HEY WHAT’S THE DEAL WITH THE CAPS-LOCK? YOU GOTTA LOOK INTO THAT MY FRIEND. Sometimes I get Tab stuck in my keyboard. The drink, not the key.

But back to our confidential business. DON’T TAKE ME FOR A MORON. You think you can trick me into thinking I’m gonna get 20% of your 47 BAJILLION BUCKS and I’m just gonna give you my bank account information and be happy? Don’t make me come over there and KICK YOUR ASS. Carl Brutananadilewski will NOT be scammed.

I’m not gonna do this thing for ANY LESS than 35%, you hear me?

Fiduciarily yours,

Carl Brutananadilewski, ESQ

That’s right baby, you deal with Carl, you’re dealin’ with some FREAKIN’ HARDBALL.

Wheelin’ and Dealin’ is my MIDDLE NAME

Thursday, June 1st, 2006
    DEAR MR BRUTANANADILEWSKI ESQ

I HAVE DISCUSSED THE MATTER REGARDING THE PERCENTAGE YOU REQUESTED TO WIT 35% WITH MY SUPERIORS AND AFTER LONG DELIBERATION WE HAVE DECIDED THAT A MAN OF YOUR HIGH STANDING DESERVES NOT ONLY 35% BUT 40%. ON COMPLETION OF OUR DEAL THEN WE SHALL DEPOSIT INTO YOUR BANKING ACCOUNT THE AMOUNT OF NINE MILLION (9,000,000) US DOLLARS WHICH IS 40% (FORTY) PERCENT OF THE TO BE TRANSFERRED AMOUNT OF 47,500,000 MILLION US DOLLARS. WE HOPE YOU ARE PLEASED WITH OUR OFFER. KINDLY SEND ME YOUR BANKING ACCOUNT DETAILS SO THAT WE MAY PROCESS THE TRANSFER IN THIRTY (30) DAYS FROM THE TIME OF RECEIVING YOUR BANKING ACCOUNT DETAILS. IT IS A PLEASURE TO WORK WITH YOU SIR AND I LOOK FORWARD TO CONTINUING OUR BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP IN THE FUTURE.

PLEASE SEND YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

REGARDS

That’s how we do freakin’ business in the US of A! By the way I really only wanted 30% but who am I to argue??

NINE. MILLION. DOLLARS.

I cannot freakin’ WAIT to drive my new Trans Am to the Poconos. You know how Carl rolls.

Time to Make Some FREAKIN’ MOOLAH!

Friday, June 2nd, 2006
    DEAR NIGERIAN DUDE,

Okay buddy I accept your offer. Let’s do this thing.

BANK: JERSEY CREDIT UNION & GROCERY STORE.

ACCOUNT #: XXXXXXXXXXX

PIN #: XXXX

When will I have the money?

Ha HA! You think I’m stupid enough to publish my REAL bank account number on the interweb?

Posted in Carl's Gettin' RICH BABY! | 5 Comments »

https://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/markman78/CarlBrutananadilewski.png

https://media.photobucket.com/image/carl brutananadilewski/queenkotton/carl.gif

11. spydra

spydra New Member

yes, just like you'll always love the girl you had a crush on in the 1st grade?

12. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

i'm goin to get married to my 1st grade crush only.. no kidding..

13. spydra

spydra New Member

haha, well I'm at a loss for words then! Congratulations, I suppose.

and you still haven't answered my question.

14. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

you mean following the metal thing?
    well frankly speaking i'm not too young.. been following metal for the past 7 years now.. and most of my friends who used to be with me have now given up on metal..now they like everythin else but metal.. its not that i disrespect other genres of music.. so dont take it that way..

15. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

@ultrabot and flood: i'll consider it ;) Thanks !!!

16. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Wow man, you have really redefined the psyche (and the evolutionary purpose) of a male mammal. (Assuming you are one).

17. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

...Bah !!!

18. spydra

spydra New Member

No, I meant about what you currently do and your qualifications and how much you actually get paid?

19. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

removed by rickkkyrich

20. spydra

spydra New Member

I'm unemployed, not looking for work. Moving to Delhi from Bombay next week.