What relation do you share with your siblings ....

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by bob-bobby, Mar 9, 2005.

1. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

i was juss discussing abt this topic in some other forum and knew that apart indians , not many other nationalities share a good relationships with their siblings and most of them just cry abt thier existence .

well this is juss a general observation and not specific ... even in india , cases are there whereby 2 brother or 2 siblings cant go along each other , but you will surely call it a matter of exception ...

i have a brother and sister and i am the eldest of 2 of them, we share a very happy relationship and are more then friends , quite be possibly b cos of the very lil age gap , ....

what relation do you share with ur siblings ... ??

2. BubblyMartini

BubblyMartini !!!HAWM

like bob evn i'v discussed this on other forum...n people envy others who have good relations with thier siblings

well......i have an elder brother..
    he's very sweet..understanding, the best anyone could evr have..
    when me n bro go out togethr people cant make out tht we're brother n sis,(which isnt good to some extent)
    we have a great time, share jokes,long talks,walks etc etc:)
    all this i guess coz theres only a years differnce
    n yh.. i know everythin abt his love life, the girls breakups etc

ummm...he knows a bit abt mine;)..

3. bob-bobby

i think the age difference plays a very imp role ova here , see if the difference between the 2 sibling is less its more easier for them to understand each other and vice versa ..

and its always good if you have a good relationships always ...

4. rockin'away

rockin'away Banned

i always on about how me and my sister actually help each other... and all my english mates are like u get on with ur sister!... well ye we do have fights and things but afterall she is my sister!:)... she is always there for me:)

5. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

I don't share that good relationship with my bro..... we used to have frequent fights....now i just avoid him...he's exactly opposite of I am.....
    me....quiet......him ....blabbermouth
    me....solitude....him.....yada...yada...yada...
    me....Oasis....him....Baha men (who let the dogs!!!...yuk)

and so on.....
    so we're not on good terms.....

6. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Well, i have a brother who's 6 years older than me. He's some kinda godfather to me, he buys me everything and i mean everything(guitar,clothes,accessories, you name it) when he was back in India we used to fight a lot, with him winning hands down, but after he's left for the U.S.A, i think we've begun to understand each other's worth. He treats me like a prince, i'm not complaining:p: He's also my role model, idol, ideal whatever you wanna call it. He makes sure that i never have to go through any of the pain that he went through and well, i think that makes him the best brother in the whole world:)
    Secondly, coming to my sister(refer drunken_wisdom), we're not blood related. We're not cousins, we dont stay in the same city:) Confound it all, we met on the net:p: in a chatroom, and since then a bond has developed and forged itself into something so strong, that we cant live without each other now:) She's my guiding force, my source of inspiration, she's the one who's going to offer me a shoulder to cry on, she'll be the light that'll shine through my darkest hours, she's my sister and i love her as i would my own:) So that's my story, hope i didnt bore you guys with too many details:)

7. shak

shak Harrr!

well, i have a younger brother and a even younger sis, me and bro get on nicely with each other, its like we follow the "unwritten rulz", understand each other and respect each other, he knows what i want and i know what he wants, its kind of difficult to explain, but yeah ... a good relationship
    my sis is absolute darling, always there to make me smile, always full of life and always cheerful.

8. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

My sister is 4 years younger to me and I love her more than anything in the whole world.

9. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

My bro's 7 years younger to me(lol, something like disturbed's case). And he's probably the most awesome and funniest person I know, no doubt about it. Life would sure be as boring as hell without him....oh yeah, i do pamper him. Kinda like his personal assistant or something :)

10. nadish

nadish Active Member

But I'm alone, I don't hv ne bro or sis.... :(

11. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

@bob......u kidding. i dunno abt other countries....i would say almost in every case, each and every one of us love their siblings irrespective of anything. my sis is elder than me....she is plain torture. but i love her so much....than i dont have words. same wid my brother.

my brother and my sis is everything. Family is everything for me. come on...if you are talking abt india....u r talking abt family values. watched swades? :p:

@DMF, DIST....thumbs up!
    @dennis....lolz. nice avatar! i just started laughin...

12. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

hmmm...yea da topic i always try to avoid..."lakin ab eis muskil mein daal hi diya hain to suno" - EP..hehehe....yea...i have an older sis and younger bro...ma sis is 2 years older to me and ma bro is like 5 years younger...and i believe dat i have not been a good bro to both of em....i don't talk to both of em much...after ma sis got married, we have become open bout things and i kinda talk to her...but ma bro....i don't know dude...like i want to talk to him, take him out w/ me and ****...but i m unable to do it(dont' ask)....and then there is a time when i take him out w/ me....(and you know me...when i go out i m not home till like freakin 4 in da morning)....ma dad starts to yell at me..."khud to bigadaa hua hain hi aur apne chote bhai ko bigaad rahaan hain"...so i got dis problem too....ma lil bro is like majorly kewl...but for some reason i m unable to tell him dat...as much as i want to tell ma bro and ma sis dat I love em...i m unable to do it...i don't know why?......so now u know da other side of DP...hehehee...(i still go w/ ma avtar)

13. tejas

tejas ..........

I have an elder sister. She is 5 and half years elder to me. We both get along really well. We almost read each others thoughts sometimes. We do fight though. But what fun is it, if we don't fight at all?? But I love here like hell and I know she loves me as much.

14. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

i always longed 4 a sis (elder 2 me)... with a sis arnd half of ur prblms r automatically solved.
    nyways i got a younger bro. thr was quite a friction betwn us in the younger years.. but now we get along quite well.. thumbs up 2 tht !!

15. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

^^^^^ that true sis n bros hav good relations b/w them....but dont hav any

ther s lot of Politics n leg pulling B/w brothers....

i share with no one ....but with my Guitar

16. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^Tell me about it bro, sisters and brothers get along great:) I'm living proof of that:)

17. bob-bobby

not very true jazz .

i have good and very close relations with my brother as well as my sister .... and they do respect me at the same time ....

18. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

What's not very true? All I said in this thread is that I love my sister very much... :think:

19. bob-bobby

sorry dmf , the message was for jazz , have ammended my earlier post.

thats when he commented the relation between brothers are more of politics and pulling legs !!!

20. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

i didnt read ur post..... i wrote it myself