What not to do and not to eat for a good voice?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by omkara4, Dec 18, 2008.

1. omkara4

omkara4 New Member

Hi dear at first thanks to all for helping people.I think those people love guiter they also love singing.So any experience person will help me.What not to do and not to eat for a good voice.Means what not to eat like cold things and what to do.Please help.

2. augur

augur I love bjr

Rice, wheat and dal is a strict no no. Meat and fish can cause vocal chord detuning.

3. Margaret

Margaret New Member

Just ignore this guy - AuGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
    I don't think there's really any restriction, unless you are prone to allergies, colds, coughs, etc., which affects your voice, in which case then you'll have to be really careful about not exposing yourself to too much dust/ pollution, spicy foods, cold stuff, and in case of allergies, to bottled/ packed foods like juices, cold drinks, etc etc.
    I have heard of some singers drinking warm milk with Haldi.
    What is most important is for you to keep your throat well hydrated all the time and water is the best for that, as dryness will not help your singing.
    A lot of the internet sites on voice training also advocate exercises for the chest, diaphragm, etc. In fact there are a number of sites out there which put up fress singing/ voice training lessons, eg., eric arceneaux on you tube, expertvillage.com, etc., etc.
    Once again, just ignore Augrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. He is like a mosquito, flitting from thread to thread...........only causing nuisance.

4. augur

augur I love bjr

I just want him to have a soft, soothing and melodious voice while he's dying of hunger.

Please don't take that away from me.

5. Margaret

Margaret New Member

Can you ever come up with something nice ?

6. augur

augur I love bjr

I love you...?

7. Margaret

Margaret New Member

That was really nasty

8. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

But it's true. He lives in Bombay and so do you. Can't you see? It's meant to be.

I'm just a wandering ministrel.

9. augur

augur I love bjr

bjr's in mumbai too. A threesome seems to be on the cards.

10. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

now this may be old wives tale - but swallowing (cum) helps.

11. haunting

haunting sully

or from da hole in the ass

12. haunting

haunting sully

k lemme give u a suggesion ..never get any flu or cold.just be fit. drink mild(500`c) hot water.and shout like mike shinoda.best of luck.and yes never listen to margaret coz she is a fvcked up gal.

13. augur

augur I love bjr

Lolz @ Mike shinoda.

14. distorted

distorted satan

Man, i've seen singers smoking regularly to tone their vocal chords...