What movie did you see lately?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by lord_neo, Sep 25, 2005.

1. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Last movie i saw day before yesterday, Final Fantasy VII - Advent Children. For those who dont know, Final Fantasy is an animated movie. The graphics on advent children was the best i have ever seen, everything was so life like you wouldnt believe. The story is kind of confusing for those who havent see the previous movies, it all revolves around the spirit of earth.

Check out its website: https://www.adventchildren.net/

What movie did you see?

2. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

As far as I know, it is one of the rare cases where a game has been so popular that a movie was made out of it. Usually it is the other way around....movies or books or even serials being made into games. I haven't played the game or seen the movie though.

I recently watched Dirty Dancing. It's a very nicely made movie with a tinge of typicalness that I would expect from the 80's. Lovely soundtrack and about a subject that would interest almost every musician.

3. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

last night i saw.. No Entry.. and the night before.. Maine Pyar Kyon Kiya

4. Gravity_defies

Gravity_defies New Member

last one....salaam namaste....

5. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

Last one was Salaam Namaste. I also saw part of Sarkar at a special preview in St. Xavier's College. Movie got cancelled due to heavy rains that day.

6. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

i wanna watch no entry too. frnds told me its a good timepass .. watched 'cindrella man' yesterday in multiplex .. decent movie with russel crowe in it.. its based on a real life story

salaam namaste = YUK

7. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

i dun remember me watching any movie this whole month!

yeah......i saw acceleracers - speed of silence today!:grin:

8. rockin'away

rockin'away Banned

i saw salaame namaste.... great film.. very funny... i also saw run yester.... old movie... but not that bad.....

9. omg not the old 'movie' thread agn...
    anyways ill stick 2 da topic

watched salaam namaste 4 da 3rd time on friday =( bhangaar movie just sucked big time

10. browneyegurlie

browneyegurlie Sweet as Honey

the last movie i saw was salaam namaste

11. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

im awaiting the release of cypher's movie :grin:

12. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

wow...so you watch movies that you don't like 3 times?

And I thought I had too much time on my hands.

13. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

i am goin to watch salam namaste in 2/3 days , have nt watched any new movie recently ...

bad review on salam namaste :shock: , the tkts over here damn expensive about $10 or so ... this one freaks me up ...

14. shak

shak Harrr!

10$ aint expensive!
    anyway .. the last movie i watched was .... last month i think .. and it was none other than shawshank redemption (7th time.. lol) ... i am not movies much .. cant sit and watch the silly thing for more than an hour ..

15. vini

vini Repeat Offender

the movies i didnt watch on my tv lately are salaam namaste+no entry..i was planning to watch the grudge but its good that i didnt watch sum1 told me..its not scary at all :)

then back home i saw school of rock it was aired on hbo few days back i guess [very nice movie]..and charlies angels-full throttle [drag compared to its prequel] and then few more dvds which i keep watching again n again of shawshank redemption, shrek, terminator(j. day), anything else, scream-2, primal fear...

thats all i've watched in past 1 week..i guess :)

16. cant help it =(

1st time - in the cinema wid friends
    2nd time - watched it at a frenz house on pirated vcd
    3rd time - agn in the cinema wid family; dad forced :annoyed:

17. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

maybe he wanted u to understand senstive social issues :grin:.....

@neo - if u play the final fantasy games,, then thats enough to understand da story!

18. Gn'rlies

Gn'rlies New Member

last one i saw was "lord of war" ,..... nicholas cage ... pretty good actually ..

19. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

well i saw JERRY MCGUIRE it was nice movie

20. Gravity_defies

Gravity_defies New Member

aashiq banaya aapne...sucked big time...