What is your second hobby

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by amit82cse, Jan 25, 2006.

1. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

Hey angela..
    That is soo awesome! So you into what?..manual/automatic or you into digital?
    I lovveee taking pics. Took photography in high school..got hooked onto into-was a sinker!!

im into manual blacks..more than often. otherwise its colored. how about you?

2. apurbajd

apurbajd ~#$&*$@*^$

counting stars ****

3. coolgirl_babe

coolgirl_babe ~STOP TRYING TO BE ME~

i play badminton...read LOTS of books.....flirt a lot (i consider it as my hobby)......i paint nature and stuff....

4. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e <3V/S<3 50 CeNt$

carving ...........for food display :p: luv it ;)

5. coolgirl_babe

^^^ice sculptures???

6. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

*high five* :beer:

7. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

hola petunia........i am into digital.....it all started after i got a digital camera on my bday...experimented with it, and loved it...... :beer:
    well, i love black and color.....it just depends on my mood....and the look.... ;)

i wanted to take photography in high school as well.......but ran out of electives...so couldn't take it......but definitely want to learn more abt it as a hobby. :beer: ;)

8. shak

shak Harrr!

aha! got something on you now!!! you gotta show em to me ...

and yeah .. thanks everyone for liking my sketches ... :beer:

9. coolgirl_babe

hi5 to you too... :beer:

10. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

@ angela: its great to hear ur a digit. And i guess thats an adv..cos editing n croping is so simple. So i guess the question of developing them on ur own is out of the question!! Id love to see some of ur peices.

@shak: DDDAARRNNNNN!! lol..no i guess it only fair :grin: The prblem however is that none of them are with me..its all in hyd. in a portfolio. But ive got three that i was frced to scan..and send them to my subject..you'll know what i mean!! ;) check ur mail.

11. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

nope...not me...

it is reading

12. Priyank_Jal_fan

Priyank_Jal_fan ..:[Snip]:..

playing cricket........
    and sketching............