what is the name of strings guitar acoustic ???

Discussion in 'Beginner's Q&A Forum' started by rongbazzz, Feb 13, 2005.

1. rongbazzz

rongbazzz F.U.C.K IS LIFE

can anybody help me..... what is the name of strings guitar(acoustic)??? :shock: ....help me immeditely......

2. shak

shak Harrr!

i dont have a clue what you are talking about..can you explain it a bit.

3. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

nylon strings???

if u want some company names - karunas come for 50 - better ones are a lot more expensive - i think 250 onwards for imported ones like ernie balls, dean markeleys and d'addarios.... dude u might want to be a bit more clear from next time....

4. shak

shak Harrr!

or is he talking about the guitar used by the band strings!! ..if i am right then the only guitar that i remember is ovation celebrity .. in the world cup song...they keep changing it

5. deathdr_87

ya... i think they use an ovation...... if u ask me for their electrics - i can def. help- they use a les paul standard, an ibanez jem series and i think thers one more - i cant remember right now - i think its a strat.... im not sure

6. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

^^^les paul....jem..ovation....wow. all my dream guitars. sob!

7. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

E A D G B and E

8. deathdr_87

huh? jayswami?? wat on earth is that:

qoute jayswami: - well im not sure how to do this in quick replies - so this will ahve to suffice
    E A D G B and E

i mean i know that they are the stndrad tuning - but wat relevance?

9. shak

shak Harrr!

jay could be right.. i see the relevance.. maybe ronbazzz wanted to know the "names" of the strings on the guitar .. get me? ...
    i mean for newbies ebgdae are the "names" of the strings... hmmm.. this thread should be in "the official riddle thread".... :) :)

10. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

i think jay's got it.

11. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

names of strings-
    1st string-rohit
    2nd string-rahul
    3rd string-raja
    4th string-ramu
    5th string-ratish
    6th string-rashmi

remember only 6th string is female..

deathdr_87 likes this.
  12. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^lol:):) Lmfao:):)

13. deathdr_87

no... i think shahrukh had it right when he said it was the name of strings guitar - as in the ovation....

dude this is really weird....

14. shak

shak Harrr!

LOL!!! @dharmatma ... tell me one thing why does the female gets to be the fattest one ??....hahahah....
    sorry off-topic but couldnt help it..

15. rongbazzz

hey guyz i meant strings(band)........thr acoustic guitar......fictional real r u sure??? les paul???.....i need model name/number (A-Z)......

16. rongbazzz

i wanna buy it

17. shak

shak Harrr!

les paul, jem, tele used by strings?? you are kiddin me??.. .. they might have used the look alikes but not the real deal...i am sure..
    @rongbazzz ...les paul is not an accoustic guitar .. its electric and i think you asked for the accoustic? anyway even if you wanna go for the electric then its a gibson les paul standard ... if you are in india/pakistan it will easily cost you somewhere between 75thousand to 2.5lakh rupees (if you find one that is)...and if you are abroad..then not less than 1000 pounds ... surely.. grim isnt it??

P.S: i WIN!!!!! .. i was right rongbazz meant the strings band ... heheh ..... suckers!!!! ...jk