what is the most stupides thing you have ever done?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by DesiPride143, May 29, 2005.

1. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

...so da title says it all...so please go ahead and reveal...
    ok i'll start...
    so last thursday night, i went clubbing w/ ma friends and they all were suppose to get drunk and i was their designated driver...so at the end of the night they all got drunk and i was driving them back home when one of our other friend called us and asked us if he could go back home w/ us...i was like ok...btw he wasn't drunk...so we are driving and dis new kid who just came in the car started rolling weed in the car, i m like "dude wut u doin" and he is like "why? u don't smoke?" and i m like "yea" but not in the car...but oh well he still lit it and started to smoke and as u know once i smell the smoke i go nuts so i told him to pass me some over and i started to smoke...i kept on smoking....by the time i hit the tenth or the 11th puff i was done...so i passed it back and started to feel the Nasha...next thing u know i m mad high...and on top of dat we got pulled over by the cops... :dance: now ur turn?

2. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

so i guess no1 over here has done any stupid things...

3. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

joining igt:grin:!:goof:

4. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

^^^lolz.hahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha...dude,hahahahahhahahahahahahaha

5. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

And Also Going To School For Education......................i Was Born Intellegent...education Ruined Me!

6. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

^^^dat's a good one and so true...

7. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Had punched my ex's dad in his own house, n then when i realized wat i had done, just ran away as fast as i could!!! It came back really bad though. But still if i think back,... hahaha,.. i guess the most stupidest thing i have ever done!!!

Desi man,..... just 10 puffs n u were high?? :-(,... k,.. send in that weed dude!!! :)

8. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

dude i was smoking mushrooms...so u get the idea...and those were long ass puffs...hehehehe

9. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

One guy gave me Bhaang golis. I took one of them and that it was nothing, so had two more of them and went home. I was wondering why people talk too much about that stuff. I was peacefully having my dinner watching the TV. Suddenly this Cadbury's Dairy milk ad came and everybody in the TV was smiling eating the chocolate. All of a sudden, I felt it was funny and started laughing. Next few minutes I was laughing beyond control and everybody at home started asking me the reason. Then I realized I got "Tull", so rushed immediately out of my house to my friend's house terrace and I was laughing continuously for the next 3 hours for no reasons. Whhooppss, tough time, too many trips for the first time.

10. bhavna

bhavna New Member

u all are stupid people!!
    ha ha ha

11. justnabs

justnabs New Member

The most stupid thing Ive done is posting in this baseless thread.

12. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Heheh,... yeah man ronnie,... i dunnno how but most of the ppl havin experience with bhang have a story on the same lines,... guess its got some laffin gas or sumthin in it man!! hehe,... wht evr,.. i love it, this thread is getting into fly high meet n discuss forum,.. hahaha

Rock on,...

13. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

had a tough time findin this one....

once i called a friend....his dad picked up da fone and voice was exactly similar to ma frnd.....i started shoutin all hindi punjabi bad wrds.....and his dad was like wat the fcuk.....then he said "kaun bol raha hai".....i still thought its ma frnd so i said "tera baap"......and guess wha....he gave da fone to ma frnd and i was like wtf hav i one man....but tht guy was pretty cool.....said "hota hai...hota hai"........

another time...i was there at da swimmin pool tryin to impress a chick....and jumped into da pool....widout realisin tht it was freakin 4 1/2 feet deep ONLY...and i sprained ma foot so bad...didnt go swimmin for a week.....

14. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Yeah,.... even i remem givin galliyas to my Jiju on phone man,.... actually he called n wen i said "hello",.. he was like only "hmm",.... n the next moment i started firing galliyas at him!! hehehe,.. n then after i was finished,.. he calmly asked me to call him back!!! haha

15. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

stupedest thing happens ...evryday......

16. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

yes, u r very stupid....

akkyy21 likes this.
  17. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

Have done so may stupid things, but they r not that stupid too. Nyway too much to count now.

18. coolgirl_babe

coolgirl_babe ~STOP TRYING TO BE ME~

I can write a whole book(as big as Gray's Anatomy) on the stupid things that i have done.

19. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

^^^count on me too!! ha ha ...

20. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

Once I and my friend had gone to the MUCIS WORLD(music store)..The store boys were preparing some weed..It was real hard.. Wen they offered us, we agreeed.. We didn;t know that it was not to be chewed..just sucked slowly..And the juice was in noway to be taken in..But unknowingly we chewed it and took it all.. The next moment we rushed out of the store and went to the toilet.. In one of the sink i started vomiting and on the next sink my friend.. WE both at the same time spewed out wahteva we ate that day... Oh! man that was really hard.. And funny tooo.. Enjoyed doing that.. Even one of the guards came in to the toilet and found us both vomiting.. His face was something to be looked at...HE was damn funy..:))..We laguhed out like drunks.......