What is the device called?

Discussion in 'Beginner's Q&A Forum' started by kordz_player, Jan 24, 2006.

  1. kordz_player

    kordz_player New Member

    Hi Friends,

    What is the device called which we use to control the rythm of the song. What that sound tik tik of a clock.....

    Where to get it from????

  2. ronnieanand

    ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

    It's called a Metronome if I understood you correctly. It's available in all Music Stores. You can get the Tuner / Metronome for about Rs.1000.
  3. DJCrunkMix

    DJCrunkMix Get crunked up!

  4. Saptashaw

    Saptashaw PRO Tabber

    There's also a metronome in FL Studio.
  5. .:SpY_GaMe:.

    .:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

    lol tic toc
    ans metronome....

    u can get them in some softwares like guiitar pro too if u dont wish to spend ur money buyiong a real metronome

Share This Page