What is Marxism and How does it affect India ?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Iraqita_EP, Apr 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

Hi guys...this question has been bugging me for quite some time...What is it that makes the most of the world hate marxism???to me,atleast it seems an ideal world but to be achieved slowly with time....i ask this wuestion after reading an article in the paper today which was not generally about marxism but as to how good it was that the latin american countries govt.s had dropped their marixst ideas...
    plz solve my query

g0g0l likes this.
  2. cosmic_charm

cosmic_charm New Member

hmmm...try to read up on the history of communism...Stalin tried to push it as an overarching world ideology...so it was bit threatening...
    Mainly, its because marxism/communism has been proved again and again to be a failure but marxists just won't let go. instead they've become extremely rigid and violently defensive of their ideology...they don't allo wany progress to happen at all...

3. cosmic_charm

cosmic_charm New Member

In Russia fo eg. communism resulted in near starvation, it failed so much as an economic policy...because ppl lost the will to work...so industry suffered...in India...when there was so much red tape and gvt control over the economy, it almost came to a standstill...but even today stupid communists in india are ready to criticize everything..they're so intolerant its a sin...they hate capitalist industry becoz they say the poor ppl are being hurt....i mean f*** off!!! you think without industry there will be any eco. development at all? if there's no economic development how do they propose to make the poor ppls condition better??? they're actually exploiting poor ppl by unnecessarily being an obstacle to their development. becoz of them we have naxalites in our country! they're tearing it apart!
    They're against religion! OMG! I cannot explain to you how shocking it is the way they treat our sadhus and priests! WTF do they believe in then? They don't even understand this basic spiritual base of India! You DO NOT treat holy people like this. I know there are lots of sadhus who do nautanki but I'm talking about the chief priests of Matts and ppl like Ramdev ji who genuinely practice this.

In a nutshell the marxists are a bunch of fools who try to oppose everything by poking their nose in it. They don't respect or believe in anything or anyone (except their "great" communist leaders...hah! we know how well that turned out) Its high time they were kicked out of India.

But i think they're being funded by China...thats why they still have power. And of course they're like half the gvt :p

4. cosmic_charm

cosmic_charm New Member

Away With Marxists!!!!

5. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

marxism will never work in a country like India......

6. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

@cosmiccharm....i believe in religion..but not to an extent so that i start believing everything the damn pundits tell me to believe...i hav my own mind and i wont let anyone control it not even god...and for people like ramdev..they r just a publicity stunt...khud ki aankh to theek nahin kar paaya aur doosron ko theek karne chala pada
    and wudnt u think that if we cud mix the society policy of marxism and the economic policy of today the world wud be a better place for all

7. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

even though i agree the thought of a classless society will not work in india..but atleast it is an idea wich to me atleast is more appealing than discrimination on basis of class,caste.race.etc

8. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

marxism is good from a social pov - classless and divisionless society and all that. egalitarian.

its pathetic economically though. all countries and states that have been plagued by this fuktard ideology, have only known misery, poverty and a general nosedive in competitiveness and output.

9. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

dats y i say....the good points of marxism and good points of todays economy shud be combined by a govt...classless,division less but yet economically powerful

10. kaiser

kaiser Bored

communism is unnatural. human nature will never ever get used to such a concept. man by nature is political, competetive, and greedy. which is good.
    communism asks you to be inhuman. its the dumbest thing after religion and fashion. . .
    those who say, the poor are getting fukd are loosers anyway...... corruption too, is a by-product of capitalism, many may argue, but then again its a very natural and healthy thing.
    capitalism is the best ism and is the concept closest to 'jungle rule' - towards which man is inclined, willingly or not. sure it has its flaws, but communism is vicious.

jamhead likes this.
  11. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

NO rich people would support Marxism, coz the main rule of marxism is "Equality" in everything.Marxism has two forms, one, the softer one, and another, the Hardcore Marxism (Better be called as Maoism). No rich people likes to equally distribute his or her money....
    That's why most of the people in the world ( I am talking about the rich community only, who cares and listens to the poor!!!!) hate Marxism..
    Marxism is very popular in the grassroot community of the world though..

It is a proven fact that only Marxism can bring renaissance........

So, support it or not, keeping these words in your mind can help you!!!

As per my vote is concerned, I am a strong believer of Marxism and will support it till my death......

12. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

im wid u sugata

13. kaiser

kaiser Bored

christ........how the rich are damned.

@sugata: u sound as if the rich are bad. n its unfair that people are rich.
    and like everyone does things for the poor eh? what do u do? charity? is that the right way to bring some poor class outta doldrums? being poor is not a disease. its a state....all the poor have a shot at being rich, or atleast okiedokie middle class. even if u biliv in charity, look around....tell me who are the donors? obviously, the ones with money....the rich.

try being rich, n u'll know how glorious it is. look at the best, n economically succesful countries.....esp US. 70 years back, they were like india. bad roads, poverty, etc. look where they are today. look at china n russia. they HAD to switch over to capitalism to survive. see how india has changed for the better after they went capitalist. indians kick ass all over the world.
    china is doing good for itself.

thnk communism can fix things up? then u shud'nt be agaist any reservation in any department in this country. right from all india radio to aiims......tell me abt it....do u spport the recent proposal to reserve seats in IIT/IIM? thats a form of your dear marxism. or do u think everyone shud get to take the test and FIGHT for a seat. do u think that people shud get what they deserve or what they need?

communism\marxism are screwed up. think abt. see how unnatural it is. if u biliv in marxism u need'nt support it to death. you'll die anyway.

14. vini

vini Repeat Offender

most of the world hates marxism?? :think:
    that would mean most of the world is affluent...i wonder how did the rich people let marxism have so much of brouhaha over it...but its good that the marxist spirit is still alive and rest assured the will of havenots would possibly be taken care of,no

15. rahulp

rahulp **Fallen Angel**

^^ Absolutely!!!

Plus, communism/marxism is nowadays a political powertool and not the idealogy it was supposed to be (if ever it wanted the good of mankind). Its not always the end result that matters, its also the path leading to the result. Marxism may aim at equality and stuff, but the way poeple get about it is regresssive to say the least.

Equality is a natural phenomenon that occurs over time, not over policies or reservations. Economic stability and growth would itself result in equality over a period of time. And economic stability is most threatened by marxism. Take a good look at the 2 communist/marxist states in India and you'll understand. The common man there lives in a nauseating environment of strikes and meaningless fueds over some old hag's regressive ideologies. Equality should be attained by uplifting the lower ones and not dragging the higher ones down. Opportunities cannot be reserved, they should only be created.

Support equality through growth and not Marxism (goes for everybody), and eventually you would support the betterment of the country..rich and poor alike! Only then would the common goal be served.

16. kaiser

kaiser Bored

@vini: whats rong with you?
    your reasoning is flawed. i like jimi hendrix, but does that mean i'm him? no.

but i CAN be. i have a chance. if work hard...practice, ill be as good a player as he was or better, maybe half as good. thats capitalism. but inducting himess reshamiya into the hall of fame for his work...just cuz he's considered equal (in a marxist state)....is well, marxism.

you support the havenots as if they're born lowclass, poor, damned. no man! you sound like u have pity for them. they're not victims. and pity is a sad thing. pity dont take man no where.....grit and gumption do. marxism does nothing to promote competition. it brings all the good , the bad and ugly....to one level. it considers em all as equal. thats vicious, lady.

@rahul: what do u mean by, equality is a phenomenon that occurs over time? how does that happen?

and why shud a society even aim for equality. its fictional. there always is good and bad. high and low. dark and bright.... in nature, and we have adjectives for such opposites. do u see, how aiming for EQUALITY can bring down society? in fact, inequality is what will prevail. no one can do no shit whether u adopt.......comm, capi, monarchy etc etc.

no animal's equal in a jungle. and they live in perfect harmony and peace. i can the jungle rule as an analogy to show how capitalism is indispensible, and natural....and that commnism is doomed. if u're (u silly marxist) spirit is alive, thats all its gonna be. u aint gonna achieve anythign else.

17. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

So you support the 50% reservation policy for the IIT's/IIM's??. Just drawing a parallel
    The major problem with communism is that a person will never be motivated to work to his full potential since there is no profit/gain for him. He will still get the same wage (just like the government jobs in India).
    Its a utopian concept, and its failure is just proof.

jamhead likes this.
  18. kaiser

kaiser Bored

this thread is dead owing to the 'inequality' of the number of advocates for and against the topic.

19. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

@all
    DOn't misunderstand me. I am not from a poor family, thus it's natural for me to not support Marxism :)
    But, still I do. Not for the "EQUALLITY" purpose, because it's an obsolute thought in this world, where capitalism is another form of life, but I like it from the point of view of renaissance. Only one thought can bring it i.e. MARXISM.

@dennis
    What kind of reservation you are talking about? If it is among the rich and the poor, I support it, but if it is among the Casts and Religion, I strongly oppose it, because there is nothing called Religion and Cast, in Marxism.....

@Thread starter
    I luv this thread very much, I am giving Reps to you for starting such a nice thread...

Remember..... (Like a mobile company says :p:) One IDEA can change your life......

20. rahulp

rahulp **Fallen Angel**

I didnt mean equality of rich or poor, i meant to imply equal opportunities (at least try to achieve something close to it). After that to each his own on what he/she can do with the chance they have.

Equality as a phenomenon, is just an oxymoron here (fictional as you said)! Marxism uses "equality" as its prime support bank, and the unintelligeble masses fall for it. And they end up being roadblocks to growth and their very own future. I ain't no marxist, and wish the marxists some ray of enlightenment! But there again, there will always be the capitalists and the marxists ..laws of the Jungle.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.