what if....there was no IGT!!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Sonali, Sep 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

as suggested by the lord himself i'm starting this thread. what do you think life would be like if there was no IGT??

i, for one, would be puting a lot more effort and time into my studies, my eyes wouldn't be suffering as much, and my brother wouldn't be complaining abt our bandwidth......other than that i would also have given up the guitar coz of my peeling finger tips (do you guys remember those times?)....and i'd think i was some sort of weirdo coz i was the only one alive who wanted to play hindi songs on an instrument...

so you guys go on....post all the ways (good and bad) IGT affects your lives.....

thank you IGT :nw:

2. alex

alex New Member

hmmmmmmmm................. i would be playing - more of english and less hindi stuff - missing out all the interesting discussions in chat lounge, wont be able to make new buddies- did't get the tips on improving myself, and have'nt able to learn many things which i got from the site. Last but not the least - i would concentrating more on my job rather than browsing IGT ;-) lol

So for me IGT is like a teacher and companion....

3. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

my name and my post is here for igt .....

everyone in the house knows how me and igt is imp for each other ...

I LOVE IGT ....

and IGT Ruleeeeezzzzzzz ,,,,....... and so NEO ,.....

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

4. Sonali

ofcourse neo rules :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

5. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

well... my grades would be better, definitely... also, i would get more time to sleep.

yet...

@ neo :rockon:

6. bob-bobby

as far as sleep is concerned , i agree with you essi ... its 2.41 am here ,.....

7. skaw

skaw snooze

this thing is weird.. me n igt have a really weird thing.. i think wht shuld i say to who .. even whn i m goin to sleep :eek: weird eh ! ... lolz ... but this thing is jus awesome... !! wont ya say

n neo rocks .. no doubtz !

8. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

@ bobby, i know how it feels, staying awake till 3... usually its for completing assignments or writing project reports but instead posting in IGT...

9. Sonali

skaw you are getting pulled into the IGT trap.....be careful

10. rabi_sultan

rabi_sultan <Bulla Ki Jana>

you wuss its 3:41 am here :p

11. ananth222

ananth222 Beginner

I know what its like to be without IGT... I've know it for four years and its bad... I've always wanted one source where I can find indian guitar tabs but just couldn't find it...

trust me, once you've found IGT, you don't wish that it wasn't there... you are better off with IGT around!

12. Sonali

yea, but thats only one side of the story....:annoyed: dude you're so biased....

13. tejas

tejas ..........

My studies would be better, but my guitar playing would have suffered. And its also fun to talk to people who appreciate the same things as you do.

IGT ruleeeezzzzzzzzzzzz.

14. ananth222

ananth222 Beginner

If you think your study time is affected by IGT, think again. If IGT weren't there then it'd be something else. Study times (and work time and whatever other "quality" time) are affected by attitudes, not things like IGT.

15. Sonali

:eek: acctually you're right, it's my own fault that i can't get myself to study.....

and neo.......you laughed at me when i started this thread....now who's laughing...... :p :p

16. skaw

skaw snooze

well if there was no IGT , then well i wuldnt noe any of u .. wuldnt have learned wo lumhey on chords... wont have a btr time pass a btr place to hang arun to share feelings and stuff .. and as far as it goes abt studies ... ananth is rite.. learn to control urself or u wont get anywhere.. :p

17. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Oh..Im still laughing, while looking at the reply's. :p

18. Sonali

@ lord neo - just wanted to say "HOW RUDE"

19. bob-bobby

...lol .. wanted to say one more thing , sonali juss imagine if not igt how wud ppl chat on hotmails ..... :)

20. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

i cannot imagine life without IGT now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.