What Has Changed..??

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by rizaaj, Dec 18, 2004.

1. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

Hey Fellows.. let us post in here that what all things are changed in your life after joining IGT, (apart from Guitar knowledge)... and what all extra skills you have developed while ur stay in IGT... think it over

Skill can be Positive or Negative????

2. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

i used to hate going on internate cause i thought it was the most boring thing...but now i don't mind cause i can come to IGT......

3. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

lolz.... a great change.. increase in business for the cafe owner......

4. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

no cafe...have 3 comps of my own..... ;) .....and when i go to school cafe....there is no charge :p:

5. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

LOLZ i own a cafe thats why cafe came to ma mind

6. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

got good friends around here ...they helped me to know more abt everything i needed to know....special thanx to jayanth and siddharth (dead_metal_fan) and of course guys who posted tabs and necessary stuffs.

looking forward to make new friends and guitar players out here.....and i dont think i'll have to look out for ppl anywhere else if i wanna form a band!!

7. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

hmm i got hooked onto IGT when i was in india on vacation facing withdrawal symptoms.. unable to play a guitar.. i thought i might as well listen to songs and tab them.. got hooked.. i am sure it will wear off in the next 1 month or so.. as i ve got real life work lined up like crazy..
    whats changed? i browse news and sports sites less now :p:

8. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Umm, let's see, before IGT i thought Kurt Cobain was the most brilliant, best(est) guitarist of the whole world. After IGT, opinion considerably changed:p: Before IGT, sucked at playing Indian songs, after IGT, still suck, but a bit better than before:) The tutorials here are awesome. Everything here is awesome, that sums up my feeling. Well, after-effects of IGT? From the past 2 months i havent visited another website other than IGT, that's a fact:)

9. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Made hell lots of friends.. and enjoyed answering doubts small to big.. Learnt loads of stuff..

10. gautam_njoy

gautam_njoy New Member

bfor IGT doubted whether i could eva play some cool hindi tabs... after IGT m confident and just go around flaunting my talent... hihihhihhi
    surely made many friends... just enjoy the chit chat session... after IGT almost have cut down infact stopped chatting on yahoo and msn.. lol... learnt a hell of stuffs and still craving for more... IGT rocks truly....

11. fictional_real

@gautam....defenitely IGT rox and rulz!

12. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

1. I met many wonderful people.
    2. I made some great friends.
    3. I renewed my interest in poetry.
    4. I stopped spamming (after I became moderator). <--- neo, u suck! ;P

Hmm... i'm sorry to say that I never actually tried any of the indian guitar tabs. sheeesh... but ya, I don't mind admitting that.

13. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^^^ditto, except for the spamming and poetry part:)

14. mani_rawalpindi

mani_rawalpindi GUNS AND GUITARS

my love for guitars have doubled

15. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

whoa

nice to hear that all the members and moderators were and are still benefitted from IGT... but is there anyone who had bad day or is having a negative point after joining IGT or am i alone.....

the most negative thing i have had after joining IGT is that i try to be online 24/7... .. but still i say IGT :rock:

16. fictional_real

may be IGT shud keep some competition or contest sort of thing ...whoever wins gets a free guitars or a complete setup!!! wat ya say brad....neo??

17. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

ya may b .. but a contest based on what?

18. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

And who do you think is gonna be willing to sponsor a free guitar?

19. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

may be Mr. Fictional_Real???

20. jayanth

jayanth &lt;.: : Call Quits : :.&gt;

I made amazing friends especially ALLI , NEO, ZOOM ,PRASH and ESSI... I as we all can see from my post count am addicted to IGT and need rehab..

Says Who??

:p: :rockon: