what happened to my posts?

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by kaiser, Oct 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kaiser

kaiser Bored

man, this is one great site. i, however, am pissed with this disappering act my posts do when i click on 'submit post'.

i have posted thrice today none of my posts have made it to the forum! whats happenning??? pls check.

one more question.....when sum1 posts in the worng forum, it is moved. why, then, does the post still linger in the wrong forum with a 'moved' prefixed to it? whats the point? u end up making 2 links to a post from 2 diffrent forums.....why so?

i hope this post makes it to the board....! haha

2. rajscorps

rajscorps Kaput

Kaiser, check your connection speed. You are the only one who faces this problem. At times when your internet speed is slow the page refuses to refresh/reload. This causes any words you type to ‘disappear’.

The reason we leave a link in the wrong forum is so that the person who has started the thread finds it easier to follow (his initial post). He'd be confused if his thread simply 'vanished'.

Raj

3. kaiser

kaiser Bored

hmmm....what if the speed is good? what cud the other reasons be?

anyway, right now, im using a dead slow connexn n the posts r coming.....

whatever, ill hafta type my msgs all over again.....sheeesh...

4. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

You had posted your question in "Guitar Tips/Tutorial Forum", which was the wrong forum. As all the posts in that forum come to me for validation it takes time to process them, your threads are now live in "Beginner Forum".

5. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

@ Kaiser :- The Guitar Tutoarials Forum is a place where all posts are Checked and then Validated..

Also Questions are posted in Beginners Q&A
    Tabs in the Respective Languange Forums
    And So on.. If you have more questions Please PM Any of the Mods/Admins..

6. kaiser

kaiser Bored

hey thanks, jayanth!

7. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Not a problem.. Thread Clsoed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.