What happened to IGT? Ppl are becoming Dull

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Sanjay Mazumder, Mar 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sanjay Mazumder

Sanjay Mazumder ~..::MASTERMIND::..~

From the last couple of days I did notice that IGT is no more active. People are becoming dull here. Just to see a single new post, we are to wait for hours. Members like Bob are silent now. What has happened to IGT? :think:

Why have ppl become so dull over here? :eek:: Don't we need IGT anymore? :eek::

I really feel sad! :eek:: :eek:: :eek:: :eek:: :eek:: :eek::

:think:

2. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

oh man..i was thinking the same thing.....i was waiting for 2 hours to see any interesting thread or post......:mad: :mad:
    and no good soul online either...well, there are a few..that's it......i am bored too...

3. Sanjay Mazumder

God save IGT!

But we are to find the solution ourselves.

4. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Its all disturbeds fault, closing threads like a crazy person.:shock: Get HIM! ;)

5. Sanjay Mazumder

Now I wud say, "God, please save Disturbed"!

becoz ppl are gonna kill him now........... lol :)

6. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

You freakin deserter :shock: :p: Rrarrggh, leaving me to them spamming wolves :grin:

7. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

@Sanjay and angela, i dont really see why you think that way, as far as i'm concerned, all the good forums still have reasonable activity going on....if by interesting you mean CCL threads, i'm sorry, but the clean up drive is still going on :grin: Aim all hate mail to my message box
    Your wonderful moderator,
    d_ist_urb_ed

8. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e <3V/S<3 50 CeNt$

no more threads frm my side :p: everybody spams in my thread n so cald mods ban it :cry1: bahoot na insafi hain :cry2:

9. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

other than becoming dull...the quality of posts and the threads is going downhill

10. Sanjay Mazumder

@disturbed, well, I think U remember, what it happened to be earlier. Just a year back, the forum was busy round the clock.

Can U disagree? :p:

@the_wizard, Yes that's why the Mods are alwayz colsing up those threads.

11. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

When did this thing happen?

I see so many posts on this thread.
    :think:

12. Sanjay Mazumder

@alpha, Well, U just joined in Dec 2005, so, U don't see the difference. :p:

13. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

^^i wouldn't compltely agree with it;) .....just look at his post count...and didn't u return after a long break too, sanjay?:think:

14. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

i think the mods n administ r turning igt into what it should really b ie related to guitar stuffs only

thats y most chit chats threads r closed

15. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

oops.. kisne kaha ke activity nahi hai.. abhi itni saari replies to isi thread mein aagein hai..

i guess its goin on fine.. ya mebbe the chit chat is a bit dull these days.. i dont visit the CC.. but koi baat nahi.. paanchon unglian aik jaisi to nahi na...

16. Sanjay Mazumder

Yes, I did return after a long break. My post count is not so few. Actually, all my posts went into the archive. So, U don't see them. And one more thing, I didn't used to post becoz of my project but I was alwayz there with IGT.

Well, Sometimes U say that it has become dull. See post no. # 2. And now U say that U don't agree. I'm confused!

:)

Moreover, if it has not become dull, then we shud just Cheer up! :beer:

:band:

17. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

Didn't u see the small ^ symbol in my post..i said i don't agree with wat u said abt alpha.....
    i do agree that IGt had becum a little dull in CC ounge atleast..in the poetry forum too....

18. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

No!
    Actually most of your posts were made in CCLounge. Those spam posts are no longer being counted.
    That is the real reason why.

BTW you are the only person on IGT to have his full name as User ID.
    Congrats.

19. Sanjay Mazumder

lol....... :)

I don't know abt my full name. U can say that I'm the first one. But there are many. Give a search....... U will find them.

Well, my name has alwayz been controversial........ lol :)

20. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Yeah .. I guess this is jz a small rough patch .. Chip in people !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.