what guitar shud i buy ?

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by aysh, May 9, 2005.

1. rabi_sultan

rabi_sultan <Bulla Ki Jana>

yeah i guess i shouldn't have called anyone idiots lol

2. zohaib

zohaib Shredder

dikhawey per mat jao apni akal larao :p
    wut could be the diff b/w jay tursers and gibsons
    jay t are good in looks
    not tht much expensive if i m rite ....
    kuch to malsa hoga boss :)

3. blackmamba

blackmamba Rocker Monk

zohaib: Jay T's are quite cheap...about $400 or so...and they are frankly not bad but if I were to go for a LP copy - I'd do Greco or Orville (which for the ignrorant - was Gibson in Japan) <-- orgasmically sweet LP - better than the Gibson that I own - POOBS (Piece of Overpriced but Sweet S**t)...anyway...

Rabi: Pups are stock Alnicos...not sure the make...but I guess pups are never an issue in *MY* decision-making as it is the most easily replaceable part...don't you think...I mean pups never swing it for me....

4. blackmamba

blackmamba Rocker Monk

On another note...I saw the price-list of guitars at Bhargava's posted by someone - holy smoke! makes me wanna think about starting my own guitar shop in Mumbai at half those prices - if people don't mind buying slightly used guitars....thinking hard....

5. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

ya ud probably sell loads of ****.. but then...

THE TAXMAN AND THE TARIFFMAN COMETH and force u to up your prices...
    hahahaha

btw rabi - ouch that post hurts.. u know the onw with the huge lettering - haha

6. blackmamba

blackmamba Rocker Monk

You bet Death...RG470 for Rs.44,000 = $1000 ...what a shame...I sold a 1 week used one for $200....I could have sold 4...drat!!!

7. blackmamba

blackmamba Rocker Monk

Ok..I had to check out the Keiper LP copy personally so i went and bought it!! Yep...I did. It is fantastic...so Nemo if you want it...let me know!! I paid £100 for it...that's like Rs. 8300!! Worth every penny!! Let me know...or I will just re-sell it back here locally!

8. ~<metal_head>~

~<metal_head>~ New Member

@rabi

Very sorry to say dude but u r biggest jerk i have seen till date..!!!!! First of all u have just no idea of how to talk in a forum, secondly ur opinion on guitars is just as ****ed up as u are... Last but not the least..., even though u hav stated ur put up place as uk, ur english sucks bigtime..!!! Go thru the post again..., it says "fenders arnt ur types (death metal)" It means fenders are used for death metal. Thats where i corrected him. N if u think that fenders are for death metal... then plz state one death metal guitarist who uses a Fender. If u cant, just keep ur ****ing mouth shut..!!!

9. rabi_sultan

rabi_sultan <Bulla Ki Jana>

listen **** face translate whats written in this post.

i know the english language i learnt here in the UK not from mother****ing India so I don't speak with a stupid accent.

https://indianguitartabs.com/showpost.php?p=93681&postcount=9

thats what you wrote and thats what i replied. So **** you *******. As if your opinion is worth anything with only 12 posts? keep your ****ing mouth shut since you pidgeonholed (you know what that means????) fenders onto blues and not onto metal.

nowhere in your INITIAL post did you mention DEATH metal you just mentioned metal and you had to be corrected on it.

Now i'm not going to waste any more time on this matter especially with a cretin like yourself so do everyone a favour get your head out your arse and grow the **** up.

10. deathdr_87

rabi: stop insulting india - lots of us here speak englsih as well as the british.... that was jsut bloody rude!!! didnt expect that of u!

ok this nonsense had better stop - the next person who uses huge lettering - im going to track you down - i dont know how, but i will- and make a huge neon sign with huge lettering and put it on all night right outside ur hosue - lkets see how much it irritates ull - this lettering is the most irritating thing ive ever seen and its stops now!!!

@metal head - there are metal, though maybe not death metal guitarists, who use fenders - maiden for example....

and several of my friends - who love metal (including deah emtal) use fenders...

also ibanezes rg series (the absolute bread and butter of todays metal) was based upon the FENDER talon series.... theres nothin bloody wrong with suing a fender for metal if u want to... this arguement stops here! stop spamming in hreads for no reason- pls. NEITHER rabi nor metalhead reply - end this silly thing now... make another thread to discuess fenders for etmal if ull want to... or figfht via pms.... no one wants to see this...

im sorry i ahve to hadn out bad reps... but this is jsut too much (three bad reps in 1 day - and theyre the only bad reps ive ever given???? disappointing day...)

11. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

12. tejas

tejas ..........

Alright. Bad reps to both MetalHead and Rabi. This debate ends here and now, do not even attempt to drag it. This is a warning to both of you. I dont want any more bad language in this thread. And if you really want to have a go at each other, use ur PMs.

13. rust_in_pain

rust_in_pain <:Rising Rockstar:>

btw i think its all becoz of me...so sorry

nemo-did u decide something?

14. blackmamba

blackmamba Rocker Monk

Nemo: As promised. The Keiper LP pics. Let me know what you think...

Cheers...

P.S. Disclaimer: The guitar is for sale...not the stuffed dog or my baby!!

Attached Files:

15. deathdr_87

wow - thats a nice guitar.. espeically for 100 pounds (thats wat urselling for na?)

i somehow didnt like the tuning machines on the headstock... trheyre looking strange (are they plastic???) coz that would be really crappy....

16. blackmamba

blackmamba Rocker Monk

death...grover-like tuners (as on the gibsons) are also plasticky...it adds character. These are more like plastic+pearloids....my pics are crap...in person it looks great! And for £100 its a steal!

17. sukrit_7

sukrit_7 New Member

aria

hey man .. i dont no abt ur budget realy bt i bought an electric aria .. 5 pickups, tremolo.
    a five way switch it wast you use to switch between ur pickups as in the sound changes. also i checked ut the washburn as well but preffered the aria .. take a look at their range . itz quite impressive
    if ur intrested n wnt more info sukrit7 at gmail is my iD.. take cre.
    oh yeah i gt it fr Rs 8400

18. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

goodmorning .. !

19. rust_in_pain

rust_in_pain <:Rising Rockstar:>

he was only trying to help!

20. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

sorry then ..

sukrit i already got my guitar :D