What dose Your Username/Title/Avatar mean???

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by dlogic, Jul 19, 2005.

1. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

HI guys lets see what dose ur USERNAME TITLE AND AVATAR mean or signifiy?

2. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

lets start with me........

USERNAME :dLogic
    ----> dEATH Logic when i am angry
    ----> devils Logic when mischife is on ma mind
    ----> diVine Logic rest of the time

TITLE: Zuitarist
    A Guitarist with a diffrenZ heh eh

Cool dude

3. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

There r many threads like this ....post this there if u can...

anyways...my nick is the name of divine light given to frodo by galadriel in LOTR...:)

4. BubblyMartini

BubblyMartini !!!HAWM

Bubblymartini-
    Bubbly my nickname, martini also my nickname

Smile of Disguise-
    Isnt that self-explanatory!?....um.....in a way... wearing a fake smile ;)

A cute lil baby blue..
    i love babies

5. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

My avatar is a dancer..
    i like to shake a leg now and then..

6. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

let's see....bjr?

Blow Jobs Rule

Big Jiant Retard

Boobman JunioR

Bon Jovi Reeks

Bored Just with Reality

Big Jiggy Rig

the endless possibilities befuddle me :)

Title...reputation whore. A parody of every single person in the English Guitar section who posts a tab and insists on writing "plz repz" at the end.

7. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

prob mine is having least complicated funda ...

the name
    the avatar
    and the title

all are in harmony ...

8. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

My uname is NANDA ....... Whn i joined school ... da database feild could take only till goutham nanda ........ instead of "goutham shahthashring nandan m." ........ So Nanda became my nick name ..... and i use it everywhere ......

My Avtar is eddie .... Or edward the great ..... It's Maiden Mastoc and from that cover of that collection album .... Guess Eddie got his name from Alister Edward Crowley .... who inspired Harris...

9. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

oh i got some nice stories for this one:

for deathdr:

ull remember that starting of the simpsons in which art ahs to write "I'm not the doctor of death"? well either ways.. i got inspired by him and decioded to become the doctor of death - then i had an email address called [SNIP]... i forgot that password and have s9ince stuckto deathdr_87.. i was born in 87

title: awesome guitarist - says it all doesnt it????

avatar: another really strange story - a few days before my stanford applicaiton was due (i got in btw - but didnt take it - i love gloating) i realised that ihad to do 1 more essay based on a picture.. so i decided to take a picture of my band playing in school and write on it... now i alnded up in school and all.. after school i was ready and all.. and the assist , other guitarist and drummer ahd some other work that day... so well... i got the vocalist to hold the bass... some random guy to sit on the drums (without drumsticks) and act like he was playing and i picked up my guitar... got some1 to take a pic of us and sent it inalong with my essay... of course this brilliance paid off.. and in memory of that rilliant picture.. i copy pasted the cymbal from the picture and put it as my avatar..

10. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

11. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

usr name-- cYpHeR...mny meanings...i ws kinda imperessed by dis bald guy in da matrix....who ditches morpheus ...his name ws cypher in da movie.....also cypher is a term in computer security which fascinates me a lot.....smone frm igt looong back told me cypher means backstabber or smthin....dunno dat...

title---dope da pope.....im anti religion....dont follow any....juss dont lik da concept and restrictions...do wateva ma mind says....dope the pope ws actually a song in some movie....sm soundtrack...i nvr heard it but kinda liked it....

avatar....most of ma avatars hav sm meanin (except da lstone...bevis nd butthead one).....nd i keep on changin it.....da latest one shows a sheep tryin to break free frm a box.....hes unable to do so but still is tryin....juss lik ma attitude....

12. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

hey cipher/cypher ... actually it means ZERO ... it is an arabic word ...

13. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

@loe u search IGT but couldnt find any tread like it....!!!!

14. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

My Avatar says "Cheers, Wanna have a Beer ?"

15. Menon

Menon New Member

My name is Menon..
    The Avatar is of Ryu..the Street-Fighter..I used it cos I've to get online from a cybercafe and I didn't have another pic..Though, if you see the StreetFighter animated movie by Manga, you'll knw why Ryu's the best..
    Cheerio
    Menon

16. ambush

ambush _RASTA_man_

dont smoke weed

dont u think my avtar seds out a +ive message

17. somendra_guitar

somendra_guitar New Member

uname:my name + "_guitar"
    title : default
    i think i'm gonna change

18. fatjax

fatjax New Member

fatjax- random thing. mi bros friend was over and he logged into hotmail which was fat jax and i couldnt think of a username so i used it.

avatar. marching soldier guy from Metal Slug
    Title is default
    How do you change it? help ppl

19. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

u change the title by going to the store (or something like that ...) and buy a new title ...

20. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

username-my own name combined with guitar
    title-got a dumb idea, so i made it real.
    avatar-i love drawing mangas, that's why it is up there.