What do you think of Salman Khans Tapes

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by lord_neo, Jul 19, 2005.

1. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

What are your views on the latest Salman Khan Tape scandal? Do you think its him?

2. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

i do believe it is him because he have killed some ppl before. i don't like him at all. first of all, the tape contains a lot of bad language. it is not good to use bad language.

3. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Who has he kellied before????? :shock: :shock:

4. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

array bhalloo bhai
    dont ya know he ran over (he was driving Landcruiser - mebbe Prado) some fella who was sleeping on the street/pavement at night ... (and it is perfectly legal in india to sleep there) ...

have not heard his tapes ... shall not pass any judgement ...

5. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

he sux and so does aish....ive heard da tapes...man might be true...but who cares..nice entertainment anyways....

@neo man u shud be creatin a thread on mallika sherawat mms clip rather than salman aish crap ;)

6. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

"Aishwarya Rai on Monday left Mumbai police in a tizzy when she told them that she was ‘‘not certain'' whether the voice in the Salman tapes was hers."

Interesting isnt it?

7. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

aish is getting old (i can make that out in her recent pix and vids ...) ... she knows her "glam" life is not very long ...
    so she is seeking of diff ways to garner supports/attention ...

in fact has anyone bothered to think that y is hollywood suddenly going gaga over her ... ???
    not that she is very good performer ...
    and definitely she aint looking much better now than she used to earlier ...
    and she's also not so good conversationalist (atleast in interviews u can observe that) ...

strange ... isn't it?

8. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

i think..
    lord_neo is the brain behind all the salman tapes.

9. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

YEah the tapes are original...but i dont think he meant what he was saying
    i am no fan of salman .....
    rather both of them suck...BIG TIME

10. ajax_ds

ajax_ds STRIDER

it's him man.... tht fellow suks....

11. ambush

ambush _RASTA_man_

Salman is the coolest sonofa*****
    that aish is a whore

12. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

i have the tape on my comp...it sured sounded like salman......but man hes a jackass....the way he was talkin to his then GF is totally unacceptable...:mad:

13. amit82cse

amit82cse Silent observeR

I listened to that tab but cant make out a single word from it. What language did he used?

14. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

They say he had a dearth for love and affection in his childhood days..... He watched his mom suffer when Salim Khan , went with another chick ..... So since then he tried to be invincible sort .... wanting love and affection ..... So he does crazy stuffs when he loses it ...... Do u think that really matters ......

Many have had crap in their life ... But that doesn let u to harm others .... Ozzy was sodomised in front of his sis ..... He went crazy ... But didnt do harm to ppl ......

Salman khan is one big Idiot ...... U wanna act smart and do **** fine ...... Do it ... But not at others cost ...

15. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

well nanda ...

whenever u are acting or even being smart ... it is always at the cost of some one other's ...
    always ...

so i guess the advice should runs as: "dont try to act smart ..." ...

16. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

I dont wanna get banned :eek::

17. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

come on.......who can ban the administrator

18. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

There always somone higher ;)

Anyways the latest buzz is that the tapes were recorded by the policemen themselves. If they had recorded this there are bound to be more!

19. somendra_guitar

somendra_guitar New Member

can u upload it??
    plz :nw: :nw: :nw:

20. fatjax

fatjax New Member

i havent heard any of these tapes. i jus thik salman khan is a idiot.
    can someone upload the tapes. i wanna hear wat this is all bout. sounds bad.