What Do You think ep is the best and jal

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by vocalist, Nov 9, 2004.

1. lucku

lucku New Member

In This Media I,ll Say That
    Is There Any Band In Pakistan So Taht Is Entity Paradigm(e.p)

2. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

I was referring to everybody who went out of line on this thread.

3. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

okay ur majesty...won't happen again

4. Frozen Flame

Frozen Flame New Member

e.p ROX and LP SUX

5. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

L.P rox E.P sux
    sorry lord neo

6. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

will both of u cut it out!!! let's say both of them rock at their own places...happy!!!

7. R@hGuZaR

R@hGuZaR DRUMMER 2 THE GRAVE

hey ppl i have been away with my exams at skool but i would seriously like to reply to some of the ppl making strange comments here.ok, to some extent i agree with anujroy that maybe i was exhagerating and really they do different kinds of music. as for ijlal, i would like to say that just cuz u dont get the meaning of the songs doesnt mean they r ambiguous?! i have been listening to the irtiqa album since it was released and i would like to say that thats all i listen to in the car everyday. i have still not understood alot of the songs but some parts of some songs i get.that tells me that yes, the album does have a deeper meaning and i need to look for it and understand it. man the song waqt has such a simple theme why dont u get it? as for fitrat i have gotten it's theme and i will post it sometime later on this thread. BIG EVIL, as for you, everyone knows that the ppl u like always influence one's music, but plz tell me, from which point of view are the tracks like rahguzar and barzakh similar to LP, and if u do compare em with linkin park that would be insulting the experimental touch put into the tracks by Xulfi and Fawad. and if u havnt listened to the 2 tracks i mentioned, you should and then reply about what u think of them.

8. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

well said Rahguzar, nice reply.

They are comparing ppl of 2 different types, ep and lp?? uff grow up guyz

9. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

what evrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr