What do you think about RIAA?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by HellRazor, Aug 23, 2003.

1. HellRazor

HellRazor New Member

It's fair to say that most of us who are making use of p2p filesharing have our own personal reasons for doing so. Whether it's because we can't find a track, or we want to listen to it before buying the album, or simply because we can. We can discuss for ages why we should do it and why it is not wrong, but what do you think the industry should do?

RIAA has decided to target us as individual consumers for our actions, and most of us do not agree with this, do we?

2. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

3. Redalert

Redalert New Member

12 year ole girl, i mean seriously man...get a life....:mad: This ppl are scums....real big ones. The good thing is they cannot lay a finger on ppl outside U.S...:rule:

4. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

Whats wrong if I would like to see whats in my glass before I drink it?

5. HellRazor

HellRazor New Member

AUSTRALIAN record companies will not follow US leads and sue music file sharers.
    The Recording Industry Association of America took court action against 261 Internet music file sharers yesterday.

It also announced an amnesty program for file sharers to confess to sharing music illegally.

Late yesterday, the Australian Recording Industry Association said it would not follow suit.

That decision comes amid research figures that show 3.4 million Australians illegally downloaded music over a recent six-month period. Last year, music sales fell by 8.9 per cent, from $629 million to $573 million.

:rule: