what do you talk about while on the date?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by lord_neo, May 11, 2007.

1. zicky5608

zicky5608 Power Shortage

Depends on your definition of spam.

2. i'm_not_neo

i'm_not_neo el valor máximo absoluto

A date is just an opportunity to know a person better..that's all there is to it..

If I planned things to say/do I'd most probably fail and even if I didn't, the relationship would be based on pretense. I'd rather be myself,irrespective of the outcome.If she likes me for who I am that's great or I have just 2 words for her..
    Good Bye,that is.

This is zing's second advice,so basically nothing new has been posted.

I personally believe that women can see right through your intentions...if you're there with good/right intentions,you'll be fine..

3. sid_vicious

sid_vicious New Member

i thot this was more about people saying what they ussually do talk about on dates....political issues? i dont know shit about that...its ussually the movie we going to or just came out from or i dunno things just spill out...

4. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

so when are u going to tell us what happened in the date and topics u actually talked about??

5. nazr

nazr angel is my genital..

I try to make her revisit and explain the finer nuisances of the wonderful game we played as kids Doctor Doctor.

6. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

a likely story !!

7. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Date?
    LOL

The word itself implies certain things that are *ummm* ...

Anyway, I guess whatever it might be, it shouldn't be a like a typical "date".
    Date for me = when you start getting physical. Who talks (sense) then ... to remember

8. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

And I personaly believe that they also want most of the times, what you want.

If your intentions are "good/right" you will only reamain a "nice/good boy" in her books throughout.

Probably you should read more about "Ladder theory"

9. i'm_not_neo

When I said good/right i should have emphasized on right according to you..making it relative makes a whole lot of difference...
    I'm not suggesting go there with intentions of getting Rakhis tied by her...I meant don't hide your intentions, irrespective of how they are..

10. i'm_not_neo

I completely agree..

11. paranoid13rohan

paranoid13rohan .: iNDiaN iDioT 3.0 :.

if she's not the one you are really serious about, then don't take the date so seriously.
    rather look at it as an oppertunity to gather experience.
    talk about everything you want to.
    and give her a cance to speak too (this is v.v.important).
    if she's not too comfortable with a topic, you can quickly say,"Hay have you heard that new song ... I was trying it on my guitar. Sounds cool. Bla bla bla ..." (but don't go on and on and on ...)
    guitar bajaneka kuch to fayda hona chahiye ki nahin ???

12. sid_vicious

sid_vicious New Member

haha this is being made into an issue...look at all those big words they used on the previous page...