What Do U Think Of This Guitar??

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by dimebag_dimebag, Nov 22, 2004.

1. i know fred durst is the vocalist of LB...

just becoz everyone makes fun of her ....im not supposed to have a crush on her??
    now there are so many who make fun of LB..i ve read yngwie bashing pantera..
    so does that stop me from listenin to pantera..
    LB gets bashed all the time to from so many guys...im not the only one who thinks LB sucks..so does that mean u should also stop listenin to LB...
    its all subjective..

2. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

well my point is. avril? i mean, c'mon dude, what do u c in her

3. im tellin u ..after i listened to her song
    nobodys home..the acoustic live version..

4. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

good idea

peace

5. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

@ dimebag... do not let others question your musical tastes, pal... although i don't particularly like avril lavigne, i really admire norah jones and enya... n some others like sarah brightman (now, her voice is something), diana krall etc...

6. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

similiar kind of guitar was posted long time back by lavina in some other thread ...

7. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Speaking of LB getting bashed, any of you seen that eminem without me song, he called LB b*****ds in that.

8. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

i wudnt be caught dead and decomposing with the flower or the butterfly guitar...even if i was a girl or supergay...
    avril is cool and shes cute.........ve seen her with a LP too...
    LB not so much.....
    eminem...no music no taste.....recipe for eminems music..
    1 pick up a controversial issue..
    2 add some melodrama to it
    3 pick up the eminem dictionary of english profanities...
    4 go from A-Z use at least a 100 words..
    5 add some beat..make fun of someone...

Ta-Daa u got urslef an eminem song

9. kaiser

kaiser Bored

limp bizkit are shit. period. n the voaclist looks like champak in his chaddis. im sorry, champak.

10. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

:badmood: anyone who likes limp bizkit and considers their work to be actual music deserves to be burnt.....it's total crap, even worse then "complecated" by avril, which was pretty crappy too. avril is cute but completely fake, she can sing but it's hard to give fake musicians any respect.........:ar: i would play and be caught dead with any guitar as long as it can be played and sounds good, us non-wealty ppl tend to not be so picky abt that stuff....

it's not worth fighting over, i didn't know boys have crushes, nice to know.... :beer:

11. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

@sonali ...boys have crushes all the time.....i had my first when i was in kindergarden...the next in 1st grade... :insane: :eek:fftopic: :sorry: :alien1:

12. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

and the next was 2nd grade and from then on....it was y=3x+(5+x), whare x equals the grade you were in and y equals the number of girls you had a crush on per year;)

13. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

amen to that girl.

14. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

Dunno about that comment. I could say the same for about a 1000 other bands and artists and other people would say the same for the bands/artists I like. In the end we would all end up burnt. ;)