What do u Think of JUNOON ?

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by JAZZ, Mar 31, 2005.

1. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

ohhh.......that wud b exiting....ali is also releasing his album....

2. Orange Guitar

ohhh.......this will b exiting....ali is also releasing his album....

3. sanat_satan

sanat_satan New Member

i feel junoon is just average........i liked only one of their songs (sayonee) that too is'nt brilliant..............i saw the vid of one of their newer songs..........man it sounds so damn crappy!!!!...i feel parikrama and indian ocean are much much better than junoon..u have to listen to them to believe it!

4. Orange Guitar

sanat_satan @: Man....these guys are fathers of Pakistani Rock.....they r better than anyother....coz u r a newbie...thatswhy u dont know much abt junoon and its songs...band that u hv given are gud but no match for Junoon!!!

5. sanat_satan

sanat_satan New Member

have u heard any of the 2 bands who i have mentioned??
    junoon is overrated!

6. adnanshakil

adnanshakil New Member

I really do not think that there is any match for the kind of music Junoon does. What they brought into the music field is totally unmatchable. Totally agree with Orange.

7. Orange Guitar

i read on that band on net.....some say that they r crap....only 2 guys say that they rock.......well!!!!!!

8. sanat_satan

sanat_satan New Member

orange--why are u taking it so personally it is only a matter of opinion.......maybe u r a big junoon fan...but nething u say wont change my point of view or taste

9. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

i feel the success of Junnon (well deserved) is due to the power of their compositions. sanat u have to listen to many songs of theirs to realize that. plus the fact that they have a super stage presence. parikrama has presence too but they and indian ocean are nowhere near to the popularity levels that Junoom has got . Junoon ke gaane logon ki zubaan pe hote hain. i dont think that is the case with either of these two

10. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

gotta admit that junoon rocks hell in pakistan and in india.
    when i came to mumbai 11 yrs back, there was this song from junoon - saiyoni which really rocked soon my sister started listening to it too<though she doesnt get into rock well> and thanx to my bro otherwise i wouldnt be into rock these days but somewhere around pop-rock and early pop and classics.then i think there was this indo - pak channel issue or something.no pak or ind music videos were made for each other.then later after strings and stuff,
    i heard this pappu yaar of junoon with a completly crappy look to the vocalist or maybe he was new.and that was the last of junoon to me.

11. Orange Guitar

sorry if i said somethin personal.......!!!!

12. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

@sanat satan
    i think u havent listened junoon much ....They hav work from 90 -2005
    ther was no band comparable to them in whole 90`s decade......instead they r the led zeppellin of paki.

they dont hav only a song Sayunee ....they hav countless no. of All time songs...form each album

13. Imranyou2k5

Imranyou2k5 New Member

junoon coming to la

junoon is coming to la this weekend and im meeting ali for lunch im excited cuz my aunt is good friends with him damn junoon rocks

14. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

okie...i just downloaded 4 junoon songs a few days back .......couple of them rock and have got themselves a slot in my list!

junoon - saiyoni(already had)
    junoon - no more(superb, downloaded one)
    junoon - meri awaz suno(new one real good)

superb....:rock:

15. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

the lyrics of "khudi" are fantastic.

16. #iR@

#iR@ GANDI BACHI RELOADED

i think junoon SURELY does rock!!!!! :cool:

17. virat_123

virat_123 New Member

hey dude,
    my favourite song is paani mein ek aag laga de ishq tera..................

..........that's the best song after sayonee........
    very good lyrics.........but the voice is not too good

18. ak&guitar

ak&guitar THE INNER VOICE

junoon..................

well, they are good, pioneers in pakistani rock, stayed for such a long time, given such big hits,

but their music sort of got commercial,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,rather than artistic in between.

but now, they arent the best , there are better guitarist that salman, obviasly better vocalists then ali , (Dont know anout brian)...........but as a band they are better than a lotta them coz many bands have broken up very soon but they have been to gether for like more than a decade.............coool:rock:

19. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

20. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

hey..have you guys not heard HUSAN WALOON?????...thats also a great song...specally the intro...download it from somewhere and do give it a listen........