What do u think about USA denying Visa to Modi ?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by jayswami, Mar 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

I think it rocks. Makes me so happy that this terrorist is getting international bad rep . this is good really good. At the same time i am pissed that USA shows so much double standards and ppl like Musharraf, sharon etc are welcome in the white house.. inspite of curbing democracy and peace in paksitan, israel-palestine , and supporting nuclear smuggling .. so that double standards sucks.

2. Hardik

Hardik .:.:.:BoRn TaLenT:.:.:.

^^^i agree....its good he has been denied the visa...i read in the news that modi has made a big issue out of this and is planning an anit american strategy in gujarat....they showed the photograph of a car behind which was written"kickout all americans from gujarat" or something like that....:p:
    i never liked modi..........:)

3. tejas

tejas ..........

I hate Modi. Good thing he has been denied the Visa. Atleast some government sees him for the criminal he really is.

4. jijo

jijo New Member

I Second Jayswamis Opnion to the word

5. shak

shak Harrr!

@JAY: its not double standars jay .....its called "politics" ...
    @tejas: LOL!!

6. nehemiah

nehemiah New Member

well thats one thing they got right

7. ambuj

ambuj Pro Tabber

But that should be our own government's job...

8. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

EXACTLY !!
    i don really agree with u all the time :grin: but this time our thoughts coincide.

9. Taifi

Taifi New Member

who the hell is modi??????

10. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

Gujarat CM who allegedly organised the Godhra riots...for anti Muslim sentiments....kudos to the visa guys for showing him th finger...:):)

11. tejas

tejas ..........

@taifi - You are better off not knowing. He is the chief minister of Gujarat. He is in my view, single handedly responsible for the Gujarat riots that took place recently.

12. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

the patel motel owners in usa are cry foul over this.. it seems they now gonna beam his live video at the madison square garden :p:

though modi is a terrorist... he has come up with some cool one liners in the past whicle campaigning.. like laloo prasad yadav..

his best oen to the date is.. if sonia becomes CM, we would have to change our national song from vande mataram to vande mata rome :p:

anyways that reminds me of an offtopic joke somehow..

whats the difference between michael jackson and that other hindu terrorist from our country bal thakrey?

well ones a bal thakray while other is a bal thokray :p:

13. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

You know what should happen...

India should deny Shrub Visa when the Chimp wants to visit india later.. citing his mass genocide in Iraq. That would rock.. but India has no teeth to do that. Both India and Pakistan are america's bitches.

Subhro likes this.
  14. Taifi

Taifi New Member

dude i dont know about indiabut u cannot call pakistan america's bitch. dude the pakistani ppl r just under the preesure of the american goverment which is y they have to support america

15. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

thats exactly what bitch means, and i can say whatever i want, its my opinion, fortunatley i was born and now live in countries where there is freedom of speech, if u dont agree with me fine thats your opinion and i respect that

16. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

reps reps :grin:

but i don agree with u in india bowin down 2 the US..

17. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

of course it does.. otherwise this thread wont be there... do u think i woulda posted this thread if nigera had denies visa to modi and u woulda cared about it? (nothing personal bobby)

18. ...

... New Member

u suck jayswami. u cant just say pakistan and india r america's bitches. u know where ever u live that place shd b stripped of the freedom of speech if u keep talkin about this rubbish

DrSaurabh likes this.
  19. shak

shak Harrr!

^huh! .. the kid spoke and got a red rep dot on his second post .... lol
    look "..." its not that india pak are "bithces" bitches. ..its just their circumstances dont allow them to speak thier mind ..well i gotta give it to india ...that india is much more independant than pakistan but still ... to survive you need to bow to the superpower ... before ...we had a choice between u.s.s.r and usa ... india chose u.s.s.r ... and pak chose usa ...but now its ONLY usa ...
    political support ... financial aid ... loans ... industrial expertise .... defence equipment ... technology ...these are the things that the countries like india and pak neeed!! ... and for that they have no option but to subjugate to usa ...or in jays words become bithces ... so dont fret ma friend ... give it afew years . .... as soon as we get up on our feet (55 yrs and still crawling ..sad isnt it ...only if we can burry the hatchet) ...we wont be usa's bithces any more ...

20. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

u obviously come from a restricted environment and dont have freedom of speech.. which is why u r using a fake id to post this :p:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.