what do u think about love

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by smartsashank, Aug 22, 2006.

1. stop watching romantic movies....crap...

2. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

:RollLol: :RollLol: :RollLol: :RollLol: :RollLol: :RollLol: :RollLol: Yes ineed!!

3. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

I love myself

4. Sharukh's dialogs.... :shock:

u should try in bollywood....:cool:

5. smartsashank

smartsashank New Member

aaright aaright...

thik hai yaar, m agree wid yall, koi kehta hai romantic movies mat dekho koi kehta hai "live the life" woh to sab thik hai yaarr....:giveup:

main koi sabse fighting to nahi kar raha yaar main to sirf aap sabh ki rai pooch raha tha ....:shock:

bye da way can i ask u ki aap life kise kehte hain?? kyonki aap hi ne kaha hai ki "live the life"?

yaar main bhi koi bohot senti insaan nahi hun but sirf aise hi zara thoda sa dimaag se socha to laga ki yaar love ke baare mein wastage of money ya time kehna shayad galat hoga,: kyonki hum mein se har ek ko love ki zarurat hoti hai jeene ke liye!!!

aur love to devil tak ko bhi hota hai chahe woh phir apni tail ke liye hi kyon na ho!!!!

tum sab kuch bhi kaho yaar lekin reality mein to har insaan ke paas dil hota hai lekin itna jigar nahi hota ki apni baat sabke saamne openly keh sake!!!

but i think i did that!!!:grin:

byeeeee
    have a nice time!

6. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

u saying too much..asking too much..wasting ure time.
    Stop it man who cares what ppl post here. Ask opinion from people on the streets.

Peace out.

7. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Love is a condition or phenomenon of emotional primacy, or absolute value. Love generally includes an emotion of intense attraction to either another person, a place, or thing; and may also include the aspect of caring for or finding identification with those objects, including self-love. Love can describe an intense feeling of affection, an emotion or an emotional state. In ordinary use, it usually refers to interpersonal love, an experience usually felt by a person for another person.

The concept of love, however, is subject to debate. Some deny the existence of love. Others call it a recently invented abstraction, sometimes dating the "invention" to courtly Europe during or after the middle ages (though this is contradicted by the sizable body of ancient love poetry). Others maintain that love really exists, is not an abstraction, but is indefinable; being a quantity which is spiritual, metaphysical, or philosophical in nature. Some psychologists maintain that love is the action of lending one's "boundary" or "self esteem" to another. Others attempt to define love by applying the definition to everyday life.

More here

8. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Overview

Love has several different meanings in the English language, from something that gives a little pleasure to something for which one would die. And in contrast to the definition above, frequently people use the verb "love" to indicate want or desire for themselves as opposed to for another. For example: "I love that lamp" does not refer to desiring wellness for the lamp, but rather to the desire for the lamp. The word also frequently indicates elevated appreciation or admiration: "I love that artist," an individual might state.

Cultural differences make any universal definition of love difficult to establish. Expressions of love may include the love for a soul or mind, the love of laws and organizations, love for a body, love for nature, love of food, love of money, love for learning, love of power, love of fame, and love for the respect of others. Different people place varying degrees of importance on the kinds of love they receive. Love is essentially an abstract concept, easier to experience than to explain. Many believe, as stated originally by Virgil, that "Love conquers all", or as stated by The Beatles, "All you need is love". Bertrand Russell describes love as a condition of 'absolute value', as opposed to relative value.

Types
    • Agape - the term was used by the early Christians to refer to the special love for God and God's love for humanity
    • Courtly love – a late medieval conventionalized code prescribing certain conduct and emotions for ladies and their lovers
    • Erotic love (eros) – affection characterized by ***ual desires
    • Familial love – affection brokered through kinship connections, intertwined with concepts of attachment and bonding
    • Free love – ***ual relations according to choice and unrestricted by marriage
    • Philia - used in the New Testament, philia is a human response to something that is found to be delightful. Also known as "brotherly love"
    • Platonic love – a close relationship in which ***ual desire is non-existent or has been suppressed or sublimated
    • Puppy love – romantic affection that is not "mature" or not "true." The term is often used with negative connotations, insinuating that love between youngsters is less genuine or valuable
    • Religious love – devotion to one's deity or theology
    • Romantic love – affection characterized by a mix of emotional intimacy and ***ual desire
    • True love – love without condition, motive or attachment. Loving someone just because they are themselves, not their actions or beliefs in particular. Also referred to as unconditional love.
    • Unrequited love – affection and desire not reciprocated or returned
    • Lust-love - affection characterized by lust, caring about the desired one for a short amount of time, in other words, semi-true love
      Instantaneous love - Love that occours the instant that one person comes in contact with another and feels a deep connection or attraction to the other. Also known as "love at first sight" and refered to commonly in many fairy tales and folk lore and literature.
    • Sacrificial love - the act of sacrificing one's life, or something of great importance, soley on the basis of love.

9. alpha1.....now he will never ask nething...he got full lecture regarding love....:RollLol:

10. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

:shock: :shock:
    This thread is getting more and more interestiing :Worried:

11. paranoid13rohan

paranoid13rohan .: iNDiaN iDioT 3.0 :.

Love is ... when you take someone to McDonald's and let her have some of your french fries without even asking for a single scoop from her ice-cream in return ...

@ all d guyz who've replied in dis thread ... u guys rock man :rock: ... what attitude dudes !!! :cool: ... u all r rockstars :nw: :nw: ... wish i cud've been lyk u ppl :grin:

12. smartsashank

smartsashank New Member

wowwhhhhhh....... alpha1 it seems like bombardment ,:hitme: but i want to tell u dat i really appreciate that.. :cool: this is the thing what i was wanted to here, i mean give some pressure to ur brain and think that what is love and what most of the people have made of love.... alpha now i can say that there r still many people who think wid there brain specially at IGT.... thanx for ur awesome opinion this made this thread more interesting......:beer:

but i would also like to say something upon arnold_aj`s opinion u said that "ask to people on streets" this made me to think very deeply :shock:
    i mean im wondering what a nice kind of people r also here......

what do u say about his question????????:think:

13. Morbid_Angel

@smart

Why do u wanna put pressure on our brains? we're guitarists here and we gotta put power on our fingers !!!
    Rock on guyz -_-

14. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

maa kasam..........:shock: :shock: wo galti se kabhi koi sawaal nahi puchega ab se.....hehehe....

15. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

^^hahahha..:Laughing:

16. Morbid_Angel

@alpha1

How did u find this? O_O The theory of love lmao

17. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Wait....how is there a thread of this sort without the involvement of me, bubblymartini or guitarangela.

LIES! LIES! Plague on all of you.

18. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Becoz me here.

Simple.

:cool:

19. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

No, this is insubordination.

All thread about love not concerning bjr are declared invalid henceforth.

20. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

^^C++ concept :p: