!!!!!!!!!!WHAT DO U STUDY or WHAT R UR QUALIFICATIONS!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by RAKESH_GITS_FAN, Jun 11, 2005.

1. sisu

sisu New Member

well seems here everyone knows wt they are doing or wt they want to do...good..but m in real mess... i was doin my AERONAUTICAL ENG in BANGALORE....but for some blah blah reasons i have to leave that...that too after doin for 2 years...now m now where..thinking of wt to do...lost intrest in eng...but my parents think tht for a student like me ..i should do eng only..so at present doin nothing....

2. frendz

frendz New Member

nice to c lots f engineerz hangng out here......me also an engineer.......electrical engg......juss completed BE........

3. emmi

emmi New Member

Computer engineer trying to do m.s in u.s

4. somendra_guitar

somendra_guitar New Member

hey man can u tell wat is the diff b/w m.s. in medicine & engineering??

5. jusmail

jusmail New Member

I have done my MA in Economics. But I work as a medical transcriptionist

6. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

wow whats the link between the two!!!!!!!!!!!!1

7. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

done my international accalaureate... now i know that no one knows what that is - ill tell u this much - its a 12th standard board exam that the us universities love!! if ur really bored - read up on www.ibo.org... did it from dhirubhai ambani international school... going to the us in 28 days!!!

8. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

B.E. and currently working .......

9. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

ok ... so am not the only nerd in these parts of the world !

10. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

just finished giving my A'levels ......going for Quantity surveying

11. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

A Levels Of What?

12. m_waleed86

phy,comp,business stu,maths

13. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

oh good for you

14. m_waleed86

gave bout some 14 papers this year.....and 12 last year....

15. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

me doin BDS ...bach. of Dental Surgery

16. Menon

Menon New Member

I've got a BA in hospitality Management, from IHM, Aurangabad, workin at The Park here in Chennai..movin to ITC Grand Maratha, Mumbai soon!!
    I'm comin backkkkkkkk!!!
    Menon

17. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

Iam doin BBA 2nd yr....

18. taxyse

taxyse t3h.

i just did my 12th......i had just one plan all these years...engg.....and that too IIT.....but fer some blah blah reasons...in my '12th' year... i have lost all my aspirations..now i am just sitting here...droppin an year...hopin i get in the mood to study ...and atleast clear AIEEE...ro nething....that gets me a job which allows me to continue my guitaring easliy...both timewise and money wise.........in short i am all fcked up right now...(and still a virgin ..duh)...

19. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

Mech Engineers of UBC Canada RULE!!! :rule:

Intership currently....money making is fun....while u r still in University !!! :p:

Every pay cheque its the same question save for studies or spend...and spend wins everytime.....i guess one day it will change......hope tht day comes before...tution fee time...

take care
    Ankur

20. nadish

nadish Active Member

I'm B.Com (Bachelors in Commerce) form Karachi University (Pakistan offcourse) and also doing BCS (Bachelors in Computer Science) from a Private University "NewPorts"....