what do u guys think abt prince?

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by hv23, Jun 17, 2006.

1. hv23

hv23 New Member

I used to think that prince was just anoher michael jackson type character. but now i realize how terribly wrong i was. I totally underestimated him. His song "Let's Go Crazy" is so good. OK, maybe the the majority of the song is just a happy pop melody, but the song ends with a really cool solo, that solo alone made me respect his skills. I just wanted to know someone else's opinion of him.
    thanx

2. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

I actualy dont like him.. but I hear he is very talented... and has mastered over 9 instruments.... he can play his guitar welll

3. vini

vini Repeat Offender

is prince a guy or girl?? he so badly looks like both :eek:: anyways..lemme cut it out! :grin: ..well, he was indeed a famous musician of his era..but i havent heard any of his new songs or anything lately!..just remember few of his songs like kiss and 1999...cant recall any other!//i have his "Cinnamon Girl" track in my disk..checking it now! wot else?

4. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

i hate both michael jackson(mikal jai kisshan lol crappy pj) n prince

exvcept for one or two of their songs.....

5. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

king of queens!!

6. guitarfreak_106

guitarfreak_106 New Member

heard a few of his songs. so far purple rain stood out

7. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

He must be the gayest hetero (debatable) alive.

Though, yes, he is a fine musician.

8. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

is it jst my imagination or does khurram82 look like prince :-?

9. sixstringsin

sixstringsin ||||||

i like prince .... i dunno if hes still called 'prince' .... didnt he get his band name changed to some sign ... an anchor sign or something?

10. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

IMHO, more like George Michael, which is no consolation.
    :cool:

11. hv23

hv23 New Member

he changed his name back cuz nobody could keep saying " the artists formerly known as prince" lol.