what brand of cloths...

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by DesiPride143, Jun 1, 2005.

1. 6String_assasin

6String_assasin The Painkiller

@dp, i guess you are asking abt fabindia? this brand is all abt hand woven kurtas, shirts and stuff...amazing and at very reasonable prices.

@cypher, lee cooper and spykar sure rock..but i liked a particular jeans they show on the advert. too bad there aint an integretti store here in indore. where is it in mumbai, btw?

2. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

integretti is available in mny malls.....dunno any exclusive store in general......

3. desertrose_niti

desertrose_niti New Member

i have read in a newspaper artical that guys who prefer to wear brand clothes and have diff. sets of shoes for every dress. they are supposed to be metro***ual ...is that true

4. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

Wow this has to be your best thread yet.... :dance: :shock:

5. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

r u being sarcastic? cause if u r den fcuk off... :aggre:

6. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

lol....i wish i cud afford a diff pair of shoes....nah....most men dont...and there is no such thing as a dress....we just wear diff combos....say i wear a blue tee with khaki trousers....nxt week it might be same tee with a jeans.....although we do prefer diff style of shoes for diff stle of clothing....like leather formal shoes for formals...sports shoes or sneakers for casuals....most guys follow this pattern....

7. Mr. Scary

awww j00 know scary wuvs his bro...ROFL :p:

8. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

so i guess i m metro...wut's wrong w/ dat?

9. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

bro?...who is dis? some1 i know?

10. Mr. Scary

never mind. What's wit da seriousness-ness-ness dawg.

11. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

i dunno, it's just the way u talk kinda tells me dat i know u somehow

12. Mr. Scary

Hahahaha, man you know im just messing around right? :beer: like some other guy said im a "natural born ass".

13. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

excatly, all ma friends are natural born ass, so i m wondering if u are one of em...

14. Mr. Scary

The only time i was in Boston was last summer, im actually from up north, Toronto (CaNa-Duh) ...but for like the past 3 years im kickin' back with some camels in kuwait. Truth is im heading to boston after my senior year...maybe you can kick my ass when im over there.

15. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

it'll be ma pleasure.... :aggre:

16. coolgirl_babe

coolgirl_babe ~STOP TRYING TO BE ME~

Doesn’t anyone here wear Hollister clothing??

17. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

havent even heard of it....

18. coolgirl_babe

coolgirl_babe ~STOP TRYING TO BE ME~

Wht haven’t heard of it!!!!!!! All the guys and gals in high school wear Hollister...

19. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

is it available in india????

20. vini

vini Repeat Offender

i have never tried wearing designer clothes..nor do i have money for this stupid extravagance...even if in future im rich enuf,,,still i wont wear designer attire...unlike other gurlz longing for em...when in mumbai i shop from fashion street and in delhi its janpath, gk.. i mean..u may get many hi-fi brands there..along wid gap and dockers..but the crux is..im not a brando..coz i feel iL manage2look grungy and awful..anyway...huhahahah

i try n wear my attitude :p: yeaaaah :rock:

tahda!!