What Book are you reading now?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by vini, Oct 10, 2005.

1. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

mein bechaara kya padoo yaaron??.....i cant obviously read any p0rn mag....:annoyed:
    im spending time by reading coll buks for the fuking xams coming up!:annoyed:
    im reading igt posts in cc lounge :NoNo: :annoyed:

2. vini

vini Repeat Offender

@Lavina

wow..thats great!! then u must be scoring well in exams..if u find ur textbooks intriguing :) gud gud

3. lol i JUST PASS in my exams :D

J_a_L likes this.
  4. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

u mean......u just, pass in the xams OR
    u just pass, in your xams...........commas can make big differences!

5. ambush

ambush _RASTA_man_

i just got my first year engg results
    i got 5 papers
    i lost 5
    i guess thats fine enough :beer:

6. Hardik

Hardik .:.:.:BoRn TaLenT:.:.:.

i am currently reading The Bridge Across Forever by Richard Bach

a very good book....its about soulmates and stuff.....heres a link...check it out...

https://www.inner-growth.info/private/books/bridge_intro.htm

i read his novel ONE , and was inspired to read more of his books....its like you cant read his books in one go....the book forces you to read 2 pages and think about it.....i would recomend ONE by Richard Bach to all those with wild imagination.....the book is about alternate future/parallel universe....there are some very beautiful ideas/thoughts in da book.... :beer:

7. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

I'm currently reading Neural Networks for Patter Recognition by Christopher M. Bishop. :mad:
    As for the review.....this falls in the horror genre.....Very interesting subject......but the MATH......THE HORRORRRR... :cry1: ....you will not beleive what happens to MATH in this text book......if you thought souls entering bodies was bad......this book will give you worse nightmares.

I mean EVERYTHING is in n-dimensional space!!!!! :Worried:

:help: :help: :help: :help:

8. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

bunk it man!.....who is forcing ya??

9. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

CLASS..........I'm taking this neural networks class......dont get me wrong....its very interesting....but HOLY $H!T the homework is MADDD dude...........I'm braindead

10. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

..this is prolly the 6th time someone has told be this

11. taxyse

taxyse t3h.

i was reading 'gone with the wind'.....got too bored of all the girly cringing ,babbling ,what not in that book.....ewww.....and that girl doin nothin except 'ashley ashley ashley ashley..' ...i mean hey comeon ,i 'm here!!!!!!! wtf...he he

12. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

Uncommon Wisdom - Fritjof Capra

13. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

Currently reading Crichton:Sate of Fear and calvin and Hobbes:10th Anniversary issue:)..
    @vivo...NN and pattern recognition sure has some hifunda maths..it will only get better...SVM, Hopfield networks,RBF and whatnot..:p:

14. guns_n_gore

guns_n_gore hell raiser

deception point-dan brown(this guy rox)

J_a_L likes this.
  15. coolgirl_babe

coolgirl_babe ~STOP TRYING TO BE ME~

Currently reading books are Eldest; by: Christopher Paolini and the other one is The Bear and The Dragon; By: Tom Clancy.

Eldest is for my own pleasure, and The Bear and The dragon was assigned to me by my teacher.

The story is solidly in the tradition (some might say derivative) of the classic heroic quest fantasy, with the predictable cast of dwarves, elves, and dragons--but also including some imaginatively creepy creatures of evil.

This book is full of mystery. Power is delightful, and absolute power should be absolutely delightful--but not when you're the most powerful man on earth and the place is ticking like a time bomb. Jack Ryan, CIA warrior turned U.S. president, is the man in the hot seat, and in this vast thriller he's up to his nostrils in crazed Asian warlords, Russian thugs, nukes that won't stay put, and authentic, up-to-the-nanosecond technology as complex as the characters' motives are simple.

16. jekyll

jekyll Banned

u studying in 5th grade?
    :think:

17. Rude_gal:)

Rude_gal:) New Member

Tell Me Your Dreams by Sidney Sheldon
    Awesome story...where a girl is sufferring from Multiple Personality Disorder...she keeps murdering people without knowing that she is killing them...she is arrested & then her Lawyer struggles to prove her innocent....

18. mrfreeze

mrfreeze The coolest one!!!

my physics, chemistry, biology, maths and english books....

......and my bro's stolen copy of playboy

yup....life is good

19. Rude_gal:)

Rude_gal:) New Member

^^^@stolen copy of Playboy ,,,Lol :RollLol:

20. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

playboy ios crap...penthouse is da best