What Barre Chords in Guitar

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by larsan, Jun 26, 2005.

1. larsan

larsan K-Dash

Hi Igtians can u plz tell me yt are barre chords....i am facing grt problem with it....actually i dun know yt are they.....and in Kahni Mohabbat ki and Anjanay Kyun by strings shall i use barre chords or the normal one......plz tell me.....and yes one more thing how shall I know weather to play barre chords or the normal one....plz require reply as i am facing problemz wid it.....And if possible for example just mention chords codes e.g (320033) for kahni mohabbat ki and for Anjany Kyun plz will be grtful to ALL OF YA....... Plzzzzzzz:)

2. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

hey larsan man..u have to listen to which sounds better.. that is if barre chords sound better or the open chords (3200033)..

G chord whether open or barre both have the same notes..whatever goes with the rest of the song is what you use. for kahani mohabbat ki that is is G open 3200033

hope this helps! good luck!

3. larsan

larsan K-Dash

thx bro...i will look forward towards ur reply thx anywayz:)

4. larsan

larsan K-Dash

hey bro but y G (3 5 5 4 3 3) and C(0 3 5 5 5 3) is also written like this eventhough G is(320033) and C (x 3 2 0 1 0) do u have some idea plz tell plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:)

5. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

the G(355433) is a G's barre Chord.. G(320033/320003) is the Open Chord...

same is the case with C....

it depends.. i mean if you are singing along with the rythm.. you may choose between Open and Barre.. depending on your voice.. wich sounds better... or you can increase or decrease the pitch of your voice to adjust instead of Moving from Open to Barre Chords...

get my point?

6. larsan

larsan K-Dash

hey buddy thx alot now i understood.......thx dude..........thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:)