What Are Your Ambitions In Life ?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Chirag, Oct 24, 2004.

1. Chirag

Chirag New Member

Well , My ambition in life is to become a Paediatrician or M.D Medicine .it is still a long way to go . i am still doing my final yr M.B.B.S

2. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

no offence man but shouldnt u be studying rt now....instead of coming online....dont u have ur exams from 29th....all the best man

3. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

my ambition in life is to work for a mnc ( all profiles accepted ) in far east ( any land in far east ) with a sal of 5 digits US / month , to have atleast 5 houses in 5 diff countries , to retire at the age of 40 and live a good and sharing life with my family , etc etc ,,.. more next , lemme reply some other threads also ...

4. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

All i want is Everything :)

5. gr8 wife,gr8 kids,a good music carrier......and lol @dr.saurabh...yeah even i should be practicin...

6. pacificwaters

pacificwaters - .+:| Oriel |:+. -

well a person always wants to be what he can never be.

i would like to be someone like or rather a mixture of santana, clapton, steve vai and satriani. but i know this is never going to be possible in this birth of mine.

7. guls

guls New Member

ambition 1-->i want to be very successful,rich,independent and something that my family would always be proud of......

ambition2-->Never to hurt nyone(both physically n mentally)

ambition3-->be satisfied with everything i have or will ever have........and shud always be thr if someone needs me and help him/her out....

pray to GOD that all these ambitions of mine be fulfilled!and i make the most of my LIFE (given to me by God!)

8. bob-bobby

lol , over Ambitious admin in the house , ..

9. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Ambition :- To Become ADMIN here on IGT...

10. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

All I ever want is to have Joy in my life. Guitar gives me joy. Reading gives me joy. Writing gives me joy. Food gives me joy. Not only to get it, but to be good at it as well. Guitar would not give me any joy if I cannot play it or if I don't have the proper equipment. And hence it all boils down to money and time... Also, my family should give me joy.

I want a job which would give me enough salary for me and my family to live happily for the rest of our lives as well as allow me to pursue all those things which give me joy.

11. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

My sentiments exactly...though i wud like to add that a part of my dream has come true recently....I got a job!!!(finally) :beer::beer:
    ...what more its totally related to my area of study.....
    Now hopefully I will be able to pursue my interests and also bring joy to my family.

12. Gn'rlies

Gn'rlies New Member

A FERRARI 360 SPYDER

The list begins n ends there ...

13. kaiser

kaiser Bored

i wanna:
    a house in marbella, spain.
    a ford gt.
    a beautiful accoustic made by the best luthier in spain.
    a nice chic girl for wife.
    no kids.
    a rock band.
    truck loads of money.

wait, theres more coming.

14. bob-bobby

hey kaiser , i liked that ur truck load of mony ambition ;)

15. kaiser

kaiser Bored

hahaha.....

i hope i aint asking for toomach! ;-)

16. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

i don't know if it's an ambition or just a dream but true love.....i'm not holding my breath though :sigh:

17. Raju

Raju New Member

I would luv to be happy forever as of now and to be a good human till my death .

18. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

My darling aish by my side, together forever. That'd be more than enough. And oh yeah, i wouldnt say no to a a few million bucks, a Ferrari, Harley Davidson, and enough chocolates to last me the rest of my life. On a more serious note, i want to become a Psychiatrist.