What are you planning for this weekend ,...

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by bob-bobby, Sep 9, 2004.

1. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

Hey Guys ,

Let everyone know what are you planning to do this weekend , anything exciting ,..

well for me ,

on saturday evening , will go clubbin with couple of frens
    sunday afternoon - planning to go to the beach.

2. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

nothing exciting. .. . got classes on saturday as well as sunday. .. got a holiday on monday .. .and what do you expect me to do in my hostel .. .i'll be on IGT ... thats as exciting

3. skaw

skaw snooze

haha.. well for my weekend... first .. cricket both days ... second .. gona go meet sum friends ... and well ye .. n start teachin a friend guitar :p

4. mudgalbharat

mudgalbharat Silence Must be Heard

Saturday, i will get my three dogs a bath. Subday, I will wash my car. Evening, at cafe coffee day

5. pacificwaters

pacificwaters - .+:| Oriel |:+. -

well abt me,

have lot of clothes to wash (of the last 2 weeks), then will buy the necessary groceries for the next month-since i live alone, and if i get time will watch some movie. and as usual my guitar is always my best friend

6. bob-bobby

when are you gonna have ur bath , ha ha , juss kiddin ...

7. bob-bobby

@ abhay , sure weekend classes sucks ,...

@ waters - too much work to do i guess ,...

8. MARS

MARS Mars Ji...Finally!!!!!

@ Skaw...
    keep practicing man..and graduate u r self to play cricket for CANADA...they need u man...
    :p

9. MARS

As far as my weekend is concerned...
    i have a 6 day week office..
    so i will be working on saturday when u guys were watching movie,playing guitar,coolong u r feets at cafes..and even giving bath to u r pups...

No plan for sunday...the day will take its own course....

:beer:

10. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

This weekend is just not for me... my guitar strings are broken!! need to go get it restringed (i dont trust myself to my ibanez prestige yet)... something inside my laptop got burnt... so hve no personal net access till i get it fixed! Have lots of tutorials and articles to submit on Monday (and I have done about 1/5th of them)... My promotional Exams are 3 weeks from now and I need to study! I went clubbing yesterday and lost my pos bank card!! so had to cancel it.. now i have to borrow money till i get a new card which should be like a week. Nice, isnt it?

11. bob-bobby

juss read essi's posts on the weekend thread ,...

i am writing all this here b cos his post seemed like a hollywood movie to me ,...

12. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

@essi..that sure is a heap of misfortune for u...on the flip side things can only improve ;)
    @pwaters...thnx for reminding me man..i too have a huge bunch of clothes to wash...maybe i will do it this time
    @abhay...my weekend class days r finally over..in my fifth year now.. I only have ONE course besides my project..muwahahahaha...
    All said and done...really have to start my project ..few job interviews coming up too...so i have to devote some time for studying this weekend

13. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

haha... but the good thing about my weekend is now I have no distractions from studying. Hmm... doesn't sound so good after all...

14. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

ya..weekends and studying.....dont go together...who was i kidding?? pack studying.... i am off to play Q3A on the lan..will regret it later but....

15. tejas

tejas ..........

Im gonna have to study this weekend. I've got a math exam on Monday and i don't know a thing.

16. bob-bobby

hey guys , have got serious back pains since last 2 days ,...

so ammending my plans

remove " clubbing " insert " lying on my bed without pillow ( thats what my mom advised me to do if i want to get relieved ) "

gosh this thing really sucks ,... hope for a better next weekend ,...

17. MARS

All the best Bob!!

18. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

That's what happens when u spend all ur time sitting in a chair..typing msgs on a computer .... :p :p ...kiddin'..IGT wont be the same without ur daily msgs..keep them coming..
    hope u recover quickly...

19. skaw

skaw snooze

@ bob .. get well soon .. i usually get em a lot too .. but i recover preti soon .. n dun worry my prayers are all for u

my weekend is gona b really smooth ... :) no hmk no nothin .. all fun ..

20. bob-bobby

hey guys thanks ,,...

nebu , i like sarcasm , but i think most of your prayers worked ,...

didnt do much yesterday ( saturday ) evening , was in the house chilling out though my brother came to visit me and gave me a deep heat rub on my back before i dozed off after drinkin 2 bottles of beer ,,, .... :)

was feeling much better so went out to the beach for a drive but was too hot so came back early , waiting for monday to come ,...

cheers :beer: this weekends gone dude , lets prepare for anoda one ,.... :)