What are you doing on 31st?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by lord_neo, Dec 20, 2004.

1. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

A lil wine, dine n whine, with friends and gals all around as mad as you are:) Truly, what more could a guy ask for?;)

2. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Yhea Winter is the best time for Vodka and bbq..

3. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

wow.......one of my pal's house is empty frm 28th dec to `1st of jan.....i think i'll drink so much vodka, beer and rum and cocktails :p: dat i wont remember when did the 2004 departed! ....
    sure gonna go to some party ...at 31st.

@disturbed...u booze too?

@wats bbq? :confused:...sorry, didnt read the whole thread.

4. fictional_real

wow.......one of my pal's house is empty frm 28th dec to `1st of jan.....i think i'll drink so much vodka, beer and rum and cocktails :p: dat i wont remember when did the 2004 departed! ....
    sure gonna go to some party ...at 31st.

@disturbed...u booze too?

@all...wats bbq? :confused:...sorry, didnt read the whole thread.

5. d_ist_urb_ed

^^Dude!:shock: No man, was saying that that's the best combination for any person on the planet.

6. El macho

El macho New Member

I would come to know a couple of days before 31st.

7. jayanth

Barbeque = bbq...

@ FR :- whats yoru limit??

8. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

well on 31st as usual.. wake up late , almost in the afternoon, breakfast, IGT, Guitar, Tea, Guitar & IGT.. and then OUT and back at midnight, IGT and Sleep

all of this possible if im having off on 31st.... or else

work work work work work work work work work work work work
    IGT
    SLeep

9. jayanth

LOL how many of you have a holiday on 1st??

10. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

i Guess no one haves...
    i dont

11. d_ist_urb_ed

I do:) We threatened our adminstration that we'd hold a strike if a holiday wasnt declared............they asked us to go ahead and do it:shock: We pleaded with them and finally they said they'd give us a holiday:)

12. jayanth

For me anyways Study(Party) holidays..

13. fictional_real

@disturbed.....LOL...i am happy i went to mumbai after just finishing schoolin in hyderabad.....but i know there are loads of loads of chicks in hyderabad....since there are loads of muslims crowd there....i can remember my sis having loads amazing beautiful girl friends out there.....sarath enjoying ...huh? LOL....u know wat since i had taken special english instead of telegu ...me and my pal were shifted to a batch which had arnd 53 chicks and only 2 boys ...i.e me and him...:) :) :)

@jayanth...as u know i am very slow at things.lol..i just started last year....my limit...u'll laugh man....i drank 2 full bottles of beer and was dying to have one more....
    for vodka.....havent got chance to drink more than 2 qtrs.

wats ur limit?

14. mani_rawalpindi

mani_rawalpindi GUNS AND GUITARS

Well i dont drink wine or vodka but i have DRUNK 3.5 litres of coke in say about 10 min

15. jayanth

@ FR :- I cant drink any amount of Beer without kick... Vodka, My limit so far is 7(My Lucky Number) I will surpass that this new years..

16. @mani u got to check ur blood glucose level then lol
    well my stomach still upset hope am fine for 31st

17. Avish

Avish New Member

@mani - r u sure of this.... 3.5 ltr of anything in 10 min (which also means u cudn't have peed too) cant be held in a normal stomach

btw, i had martini last night (shaken not stirred, james bond style)!!!

18. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

alcohol? nasty dude!!!!!!!i had tasted beer be4, and it tastes like shit.....

19. d_ist_urb_ed

^^You said it:)
    @fictional_real, No enjoying with girls dude. I keep to myself. And about that special english class@LOL, something like Opposite Sex, eh?;)

20. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

hey dude , leave the things for someone who can enjoy it !! u need to develop taste for most of the spirits n hard drinks ...