western notations of violin for some hindi melodies and for songs from mohobatein

Discussion in 'Misc Musical Instruments' started by matrixnidhin, Mar 19, 2007.

1. matrixnidhin

matrixnidhin New Member

Hello everyone,
    Can any one give me western notations of violin for some hindi melodies and for songs from mohobatein

2. basit_jaaaani

basit_jaaaani I'm gUnnin' fer uuu

3. NFR

NFR Nightfire... X Treme

CHECK OUT D MISC ITEMS AND MAY B U'LL FIND SOMTHNG THR... AND REM IT IS A GOOD HABBIT 2 SAY THANK U (whichu should hav said 2 basit_jaaaani...

4. NFR

NFR Nightfire... X Treme

OOPS... i meant misc instruments forum... if u cant find it check d link givn above...

5. zicky5608

zicky5608 Power Shortage

What makes you feel he has already read basit's post? And who are you to teach him manners anyway? If basit is happy helping the guy and if he don't seek a thank you why you interferin' kid.

I don't understand why you're tryna act like a grandpa, you seem a kid though.

6. voyager_avi

voyager_avi Member

who asked you to be a granpa?????

7. zicky5608

zicky5608 Power Shortage

Am I going crazy? You agreed with me...indirectly.

8. deepa14k

deepa14k New Member

hiii

Can anybody mail me the notations for mohabbatein and kabhi alvida na kahena in hindi...thanks.

9. ultrabot90

ultrabot90 Like fishes need bicycles

Tell me the song name and film/album, I could try transcribing it (though I know guitar sheet music, and not violin...you could work out the bowings by yourself though.)

10. suresh gujar

suresh gujar New Member

Hi...

Hi,

I am a violinist from Pune and have published 38 notation books in western notes as well as Indian classical methods. Which style do you prefer?

You can contact me for details at sureshg.violinist@gmail.com.

Thanks n' Regards,
    Suresh G.