Well it was going to happen anyway, how bout now?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Mr. Scary, Jul 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

Yep yep yep, Uncle Scary is finally departing from the boards. I figured that the board took enough of my amazing bull****. It was great hanging out with you clowns and I guess i'll take the time now to apologize to any members i may have pissed off (frankly i really don't give a ****, but hey I'm trying to be nice). I guess i owe an apology to Lord Neo (who i bet is happily bouncing in his elf hat, smoking a fat blunt of his favorite hash, as he squeals in delight "W000t! FInaLLY DaT JaCKAss Has DIsaPpEarED, TeH BoArD CaN FinAllY Be NoRmAl AgAIn! WAAK"). Heh, sorry for being an ass, I just can't help it, you're doing a great job of being the "big daddy" of the board.

So like yeah, mods, members, pimps, hoes and clowns that look like priests...swallow these last few hours that Scary will roam these boards again...im gonna miss you...not really...meh. Come to think of it, i really didnt contribute to these boards other than feed all of you feeble minds with spam directly from my mouth....yummy....

keep it real....heh

Shaun

2. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

Aaaaaccccchhoooooo.....i am allergic to bulls hit...just kidding

hey dude.........never got a chance to converse with ya but......will miss you...what happend
    "Internet is everwhere so is IGT"

3. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

well cya... enjoy urself in "the eternal orgy"...

haha bye...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.