Welcome to the new moderator

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by d_ist_urb_ed, Mar 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

NAAAAAAHHH

THATS ONLY COZ TODAYS APRIL FOOL!!!! :think:

AHHHHH AT LEAST SOMEONE WHO BELIEVES IN THE "we must not believe what others believe to be true to be the only truth"(spy 1986-....)

Well if thats true then i think we must welcome notty n avoid bashing posts

i know we all(well most of us) have some hardfeelings for some mods :)secret: but thats life n let us give notty his chance to prove whether he is or not worth that priviledge :rock:

2. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Sounds like words from great leaders like lenin, Stalin, McCarthy, Reagan and George W bush.

3. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

nahiii...don ya spill my name.....:p: :p:

i think this thread has broken the record for the MOST REPLIES IN A VERY SHORT TIME....

4. Hardik

Hardik .:.:.:BoRn TaLenT:.:.:.

Congo notty!!! enjoy the modship...

5. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

:RollLol:

Last one is more likely.

6. ats

ats Oldie

LOL .... so what next? notty-isms?

7. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e <3V/S<3 50 CeNt$

sup ppl y is every one fighting give d dude sumtime to wrk hill surely proove it men

notty@ignore ppl who r cribbin tht all they do ,jus carry on with ur wrk dude :)

8. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

ok people,
    it is time to put curtains to all this.

We the Admins/mods have unanimously come to the conclusion that Notty_lad as moderator wasnt well accepted by the populous of the forum, so it has been decided to terminate his tenure as Moderator, all threads closed will be opened.
    Thank you all for your co-operation and apologies to those who had to waste time in the futile research to prove this as an April Fool's Joke, the coincidence with the dates did not help much.
    Once again, Thank you all.

Edit: Notty, no hard feelings mate.

9. tanuja

tanuja Banned

igt becomes democratic....changed its colours ..something sure wrong somewhere........................
    you have shown your senseless desicion once again....mods.....

i am newbie i cud have given you reps.................

tanuja

10. tanuja

tanuja Banned

boss....better you think before taking decisions.........how will u feel if you are in notty place.........dont allow yourself to degrade this beautiful igt..made by members .........

tanuja

11. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

i think the next time uve gotta make a mod..
    put up a poll of the potential candidates....

12. tanuja

tanuja Banned

NOTTY................ITS TIME TO BE BRAVE NOW...........mods are showing crocodile tears...............disgrace really my dear mods.......

u (i mean mods)really proved worth to those who made you the moderator...........

notty ..life is like that...be in the forum..you are one of the the jewels here...

wish you best ..and take these things in your stride.......hope u will understand

tanuja

13. tanuja

tanuja Banned

mods...........better close this thread..so that u cant hear the thud of 20000 odd members............election countermanded......bogus voting or looting mods knws very well and saying notty not well accepted by forum members...

check your close option....

tanuja

14. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^Hehe, the thing we're checking right now is our "ban" option which will soon be bestowed upon thou if you dont shut up.

shak likes this.
  15. tanuja

tanuja Banned

u caanot hear the girl raising the voice..typical male hypocrisy.....its shows....how mean your mind is .....you are writing beautiful poetries in poetry forum...............senseless counts...and matters here

better you try to learn preaching.........and smiling sarcastically....on me.....and your warning to use ban options shows you have done wrong...

tanuja

16. d_ist_urb_ed

Girl, eh? Or ardent feminist? We, here do have a handy little tool which shows us when people use proxies to make multiple ID's and we had a surprising result come from the IP related to your ID......unbelieveable, the extents to which some "guys" go to get attention.

17. tanuja

tanuja Banned

sarat..stop beating around bush.......giving labels is of no use....talk what is related.....u knw you are blasted..................

tanuja

18. d_ist_urb_ed

^Beating around the bush? I'm blasted? Jesus, astroguru26, i never thought you needed to put on the facade of a female on these forums. Is this just a bid for attention or is this some sort of compulsive disorder? In any case, you're already up for being banned for creating multiple ID's, dont push your luck and mouth off. And i cant help it if you're an utter moron, i am talking what is related you blithering fool..

19. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

^^^hahahhahah

some people did not know that there is sth called ip which mods can view n also the multiple IDs created from that ip lmao

wtf so was it some april fool joke or what??:mad:

20. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

man, the least you couldve done is used a proxy, ur IP has astroguru written all over it...this will be dealt with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.