website of saurabh varma [me]

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by varmas11, Feb 17, 2005.

1. varmas11

varmas11 New Member

hey guys,

just added another new song the other day. it's kinda rough i guess. but i'm trying. i'm gonna add some harmonies, a bass line, and some leads soon. i'm really tryin to crank out an album by the end of may. hope it turns out aight. you music scholars out there (jay and band and etc), try to get me some feedback on songwriting and shape and stuff like that. i thought that the hindi/english transition could fuel the song, but now i dunno since it's just 4 chords. it's my first take, so i'll try to post a more polished version and also of take it easy soon too...

i've got a few other songs comin soon hopefully...

*dilemma
    *don't cha' cry
    *terminal love
    *somehow...
    *c minor&blues jam

thanks for everything guys,
    love and light,

saurabh

2. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

link to ur songs?

3. tejas

tejas ..........

Well, you could have added a link you know. I know that u've already given it on some other thread, but if u meant for us to refer to that thread, you could have just posted in that thread itself. Hope I didnt sound too harsh. Anyway, i'll check it out.

4. varmas11

varmas11 New Member

5. shak

shak Harrr!

excellent..you've got ma respect mate!!! .. i love it!! especially the solo for take it easy :)

6. varmas11

varmas11 New Member

hey thanks bro [shahrukh],

i'll try to get some more polished and prettier recordings out soon. everybody else, any type of feedback is welcome. whether it's 'this sucks like some pop shiit' or 'this is great like...' i dunno.. haha if you listen to it, please comment on it! it only takes a minute and that minute is worth a lot to me.

saurabh

7. tejas

tejas ..........

Good work varma. I've already heard Take it easy, and i liked it a lot. And this new one is very very good too. Awesome job!!

8. shak

shak Harrr!

no honestly... ilike the bluesy/rock feel...keep it up ...will be looking forward for more

9. varmas11

varmas11 New Member

thanks again shahrukh man,

feedback from others would be great.

10. varmas11

varmas11 New Member

if nobody's got anything to say for feedback...

this thread is pretty useless then... mods you can go ahead and close it i guess

11. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

keep it open. have patience saurabh.

12. varmas11

varmas11 New Member

yo jay, solid thread that you've set up with your recordings

what'd you think of the song ?
    and others as well?

i know ppl are listenin to it, cause i can track it on my site... so if you do listen to it, please give me your thoughts. it will really help me..

peace,
    saurabh

13. nice one though it stops after some sec then restarts for 7 sec then stops thats annoying coz of comp server n so on
    will download it n listen it better ............

nice guitaring though ;)

g8 work:)