We were in Bangalore !

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Taj, Dec 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taj

Taj New Member

We were in Bangalore ! Met Khan 2 !

okay guyz check thiz out, my college team went to india to participate in debates being held in National Law College Bangalore, we did find the place coooolllll. Peace

2. Taj

Taj New Member

:beer: (the quality sucks)

Attached Files:

3. prash_rocks

prash_rocks Over the Hills & Far Away

...re-capitulates what the understanding common people of both the countries have always known...

:beer:

4. Taj

Taj New Member

we did had a gr8 time , we went to shahrukh khan's house, met his cousin(priyanka), his father in law !!!!!!! He was not home, so his family made a phone call to him, everyone of us talked to him.
    :) i'll share the picts with u guys.

5. alli

alli The Best Ever

WAY TO GO ! ... (thumbs up ! )

6. preezer369

preezer369 New Member

That's awesome~!!!

7. shyam

shyam New Member

Thats awsome mate! Now if you would just go watch LoC.
    lol

8. shyam

shyam New Member

9. Taj

Taj New Member

hey newbie, i dont like people like u, people like u dont get the point do they ?????????

NOMATTER how many WARS india and pakistan go into whether they might be any type of WAR(s) , WE will be neighbours forever, NOONE can seperate the two neighbours!!. i love peace, majority of pakis love peace and we look forward for good relations with our neighbour, people like u dont !
    so PISS OFF !

10. shyam

shyam New Member

mate... chill
    im trying to say all this peace is good. But look at the latest bollywood movie, and hence the sticking tongue out icon to indicate, that its a nice thing to think the way you think and i do too think the way you do, but the majority aren't like that. Pity that.

11. shyam

shyam New Member

PS .Supporting terroist groups in kashmir isn't my idea of peace. Also, my father was in airforce. ANd maybe because of that, i feel patriotic when sympathizing for the amount of soldiers who have died fighting pakistanis. All due respect to you guys, its not going to be an instanteneous thing, this peace. It'll take years to heal the wound. I'm not an anti-pakistani person, but i really dont feel right about this "best of friends" in an instant thing.
    PS dont flame me..lets not fight online atleast, that'll be a start towards good friendship. :)
    (And also lets end this topic right here, im sorry i commented in the first place)

12. shyam

shyam New Member

LAst but not least, this is a joke so take it in a good way..
    If pakistan or india were partitioned once again into another two parts, if the other new part was between the new pakistan or india, then technically We WOULD be seperated. :p

13. shyam

shyam New Member

bah just ignore whatever i said guys...
    i dont know, im prolly in the wrong..
    the indo-paj tension is not my place to comment.

14. Taj

Taj New Member

u said all what u wanted to say shyam !

U triggered a long debate man
    It hurts when your own people die, we both fight for kashmir, but never think what the kashmiris want for themselves. Killing goes on in kashmir, they fight for freedom AND what YOU call terrorist groups are men/women fighting for freedom who lose their loved ones just askin for independence.

Why always Kashmir ???? though i agree it is a major issue between both nations
    But why not trade ?????????
    why not love ??????????
    why not better relations ????????
    why not peace ??????????

15. Taj

Taj New Member

well m8 we dont need to see loc, we know the real side, u enjoy watchin the movie yourself..........................

the thread was abt peace
    the site is abt guitaring; sharing stuff
    share views
    share thoughts

The day i joined this site, i never felt that i was never a part of it
    i mean look at everyone
    they never let me feel that i was a stranger

Neo
    allie
    umar(met him through this site)
    essgie
    vinay
    preezer(though i irritate her alot)
    many more people ..............

i wanna make this site an example of our friendship, if u can't leave the past behind ya, u'r good as dead kid then we can never
    have good relations !

i wanna know if u people out there are with me ????????????

"PEACE"

16. shyam

shyam New Member

Yeah ok peace.
    :beer:

[Sarcasm not intended]

17. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Indo-Pak Policies, shall not be discussed here!

Thread Closed!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.