We need a PUNJABI GUITAR TABS section

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by pritpal, Jul 23, 2006.

?

Punjabi Guitar Tabs Forum!

1. We want it!! :grin:

66.7%
  2. Nah... not required as of now...

33.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pritpal

pritpal New Member

Hey there are lots of punjabi songs with guitars tabs but they all have to be posted in the "hindi guitar tabs" section because there isnt a section for punjabi ones. I think you should create a section just for Punjabi tabs because its really difficult searching for punjabi ones in the Hindi section.
    Thanks...

2. why don't you use the "search" option?

3. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

coz hez a n00bie.....

4. pritpal

pritpal New Member

yeah i do use the search but sometimes i just want to browse through and look at what punjabi tabs are available

5. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I don't think it's a great idea. Not enough demand and the Hindi section caters to the little there is.

6. pritpal

pritpal New Member

Well why is there a Marathi and Bengali section ? I have never heard a marathi song in my life!! I don't even know what Marathi is! There are hundreds of punjabi songs with guitars in......

7. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

That is exactly why there is a marathi and a bengali forum separately. No one has told you to understand bengali and marathi. Let others, who are interested in it, do so.you can find most of the punjabi songs in Hindi and Pakistani guitar tabs section, which is not true for the Marathi, Bengali etc sections.

Secondly,
    Talking about bengali section.... I think we have enough "Bengali" things going on to have a bengali section.

8. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Touche. Couldn't have put it better.

And the Bengali section is the most active in terms of participation as of now. They are reasonably closely knit and function as a forum should.

9. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

to be fair to him i thin k there Are a lot of punjabi songs .. both indian and pakistani

10. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

i think a punjabi tab section..shd be fine..
    if we have enough ppl active in it..like the other sections...

11. cronix

cronix New Member

wtf.... LMAO

12. pritpal

pritpal New Member

Im not joking, i'm a British born Indian and i haven't heard of Marathi until I saw it on this forum! But that hasn't got anything to do with the point i'm trying to make anyway. lol

The point i was trying to make was that bjr said there is no need for a punjabi section because there is no demand for them, but if there is demand for marathi tabs Im sure there will be plenty demand for punjabi ones as i have already seen lots of them scattered across the forum.

Sugata you said, "No one has told you to understand bengali and marathi. Let others, who are interested in it, do so". Well if I am interested in Punjabi and plenty others are too, why shoudnt there be a section for Punjabi tabs?

13. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

no, I said that the Hindi section can cater to the demand quite well and punjabi music need not be segregated into a new forum. Bengali (and perhaps Marathi...I do not know) has overwhelming demand in comparison. That is the situation right now anyway.

14. cronix

cronix New Member

why not start a different thread and make a poll..... u will know how much is the demand

15. -Sofi-

-Sofi- New Member

i am interested in a punjabi tabs section
    there are loads of punjabi songs with guitar in
    e.g. dr zeus - kangna
    aman hayer- dil nai lagda

16. armani4eva

armani4eva New Member

oh oh make a punjabi section plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

17. zoomingrocket

zoomingrocket TeChNiCaL AdMiNiStRaToR

@everyone: I added a Poll to this thread...
    Now lets see what is the demand...

REgards,
    Zooom..!!

18. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

Nah i dun think that we need it :think:
    hindi guitar tab section is there..........What say guys?

19. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

^^^same Here....

20. romeo_the_stud

romeo_the_stud New Member

I Love Punjabi Songs And It Wud Be Really Great If There Is Seprate Section For Punjabi Songs ,becoz It Is Difficult To Search Them In The Hindi Songs Section

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.