we need a keyboard forum

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by yogeshkohli, Mar 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yogeshkohli

yogeshkohli New Member

hey ppl
    we do need to hv a keyboard ppl cause mind there r many ppl registered here for the keyboard and it is difficult to find out keyboard posts the misc musical instruments forum
    :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:
    :rockon:

2. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

apart from you no one else has asked for it before !!!

more over as the name suggest , this site truely dedicated to guitar tabs / chords , but still to cater the members with other instrument we still have a forum " Misc Instrument Forum " whereby you can discuss and post details / chords / tabs for other instruments.

3. yogeshkohli

yogeshkohli New Member

i understand that but then someone has to take an initiative. i understand the site is dedicated to the guitar players and it helps other instrument players also.but that is how we can consolidate the IGT empire n get to learn more cause there are ppl other than guitar players in this world who join this forum with the sole motive of learning the keyboard.

4. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

That may well be a commendable move, but we cannot start forums on the request of a single person.

5. yogeshkohli

yogeshkohli New Member

as u wish u r the mods but ill surely find more ppl. probably their shying to take up an initiative

6. yogeshkohli

yogeshkohli New Member

sorry forgot to add one thing

u might as well start some kinda voting to check out those who want to hv one.lets take a public opinion. if no one wants then wat can i do.
    thnx anyways for taking intrest in my views

7. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

If you want to get a public opinion, i suggest that you start a poll regarding the issue in the Chitchat lounge, and then maybe we can do something about it.

8. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

only way out for keyboard forum is to have staff notations.. sheet music.. for that you would need musically literate (ability to read music) participants. It would be a flop. if u choose some indian non standard notation for playing melody, the forum will just help push buding idian keyboard players in the wrong direction of focussing on playing melodies with one hand.. quasi harmonium style and use cliched string sounds... etc.. that would be doing a big disservice. for all other purposes.. guitar forum is good enough. we post not just guitar tabs but also chords over there. so I vote against keyboard forum.
    and for the record.. I am a keyboard player.

9. yogeshkohli

yogeshkohli New Member

im convinced jayswami mods may close this thread
    thnx anyways

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.