we demand a seperate forum!

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by rocking_devil, Oct 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

@ NEO - PLZ CREATE A SEPERATE FORUM FOR POSTING NON INDIAN ROCK RECORDINGS MY IGTIANS.........ITS REALLY IRRITATING TO SEE NON INDAIN ROCK RELATED RECORDINGS LIKE OLD BOLLYWOOD SONGS N OTHER HINDI SONGS NOWHERE NEAR ROCK BEING POSTED IN INDIAN ROCK SECTION THESE DAYS!

WELL, IF THIS IS THE CASE,, THEN, WONT IT BE FEASABLE FOR ALL WE IGTIANS TO POST WRONG THREADS IN THE WRONG FORUMS?!??!?!??!?!?!!:MAD:

PLZ.. LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND REPLY!

(NO OFFENSE WID YOU, BUT OFFENSE WID THOSE) :nw:

@dr saurav - dun close this thread using your unfriendly nature!

2. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

yeah..i mean keep a separate section for recordings and a separate section for indian rock news.

3. yah... we can have a forum where all our recordings can be posted

@LOL at the last 'dr saurab' line :D

4. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Hey... yeah... I support this cause...

I think I can speak here on this matter... cuz it was my request to setup the Indian Rock Forum... what we wanted here was a place where all Gig news, reports, and news about Indian bands and individual artists would be posted... as in , like the Music Talk forum, but exclusively for Indian Rock music...

It would be feasible to have a seperate forum to post all the members' recorded stuff...

If this is possible, hell ya-thanks...

5. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

^^ ohh so it was u who asked for this forum.....well i was thinking it was setup in the start of igt itself!.......anywyayz good going!........and thanx for the support u guyz n gals!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.