watch vedio of ma band..

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by sugat, Dec 18, 2008.

1. sugat

sugat New Member

2. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Hey man, watched all your clips as i must say to you, its very good, the vocalist is very good, he is really good man, my compliments for his vocal talent!
    The guitaring is good too, just keep up this good work guys!
    Take care and keep posting man!

3. sugat

sugat New Member

thnx..

hey thnx keoraf.. thnx for appriciating.. n will u help me please..? u hv nice recording i heard all ur.. can u tell which is the best software for recording through computer.. nd how much it cost to do studio recording..?

4. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

It just depends on what you want to do, if you want to do recordings only than the best you can get is Adobe Audition. Do you want to arrange your songs, than one of the best is Cubase SX 3. You'll be able to make your songs along with all the instruments you want to use, guitars, basses, drums, percussions etc.
    To do such there are a few things to have in mind, you will need a good computer, i own an Intel Pentium 4 3G HT, its an old computer, the latest computers are much and much better, and at least 1G of memories, i suggest 2G or more!
    But the most important is your soundcard, it has to be a zero latency card, search the internet for such cards, there some payable cards for home studios.
    For more information, just read my sticky or just google for more usuable tips and information!!!
    Btw, thanks for taking time to listening to my songs!
    Take care man!!!

5. sugat

sugat New Member

hmm very tough work.. but i'll definitely try for such thngs...
    thnx for dam good suggestion..
    keep rockng..

6. augur

augur I love bjr

And then......?

7. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

and then augur you have to invert your weeney....

as for sugat.......excellent songs.....vocalist is good as keoraf said.......just all the best!

8. augur

augur I love bjr

and thennnnn......?