Washburn t25 bass and amp - Bangalore

Discussion in 'Buy - Sell Used Musical Instruments' started by Macosie, Apr 21, 2016.

1. Macosie

Macosie New Member

FS: Washburn t25 bass and amp - Bangalore

Hi there,
    In Bangalore, selling a Washburn Taurus T25 5 string through neck bass,
    with Carvin MB10 250 watt amp.
    Hard case for bass and guitar stand included.
    Looking for $900/rs60000 slightly negotiable for everything.

bought it 4 years ago expecting to find people to play with, and that didn't happen.
    Now, doing MBA and working full time, so no time to play, and the bass sits.
    Hope someone will buy and enjoy playing it. (I still have another bass to play on my iPad if I want.)

PM me for more info or to arrange to see/play.

2. Macosie

Macosie New Member

Still available. reduced to Rs55000 $825
    The T25 is a great bass. Good back-up bass for a serious bass player. Great step-up bass for a bass player making graduating from beginner gear.
    The Carvin bass is an awesome microbass suitable for home and smaller bar gigs. Best thing is it's light weight, so you can pack in and out of a gig, guitar in one hand, MB10 in the other. no more lugging around tonnes of gear. I got it because I was tired of loading up the band's kit while the singer and guitarist chatted up the girls, and I wanted to get home to the wife and kid. They chatted, I grabbed my kit and was on my way.
    THis is a good set of kit, and a decent now lower price.
    Message me for more information.
    Check out Carvin (which is 110-250w 50/60mhz) so if you plan to travel to foreign gigs, is perfect.