Washburn,Greg Bennet or Ibanez?

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by Iraqita_EP, Nov 5, 2006.

1. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

i checked out the washburn today.........it was good........but it didnt hav a tremolo..............plz guyz temme sum good guitars wid H-H config
    also..........is it possible to hav to seperate volume knobs for pickups installed in a fixed guitar piece?

2. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

i think u can....but YOU cant...you'll have to take it to a luthier and get it done..

3. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

Check out the Ibanez RG321MH with Mahogany Body and 2 Humbuckers.........Its quite a great guitar

4. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

im most prob going to go for a tulsi guitar now..............the low ends didnt impress me much......cept the wahsburn.............but it dusnt hav a tremolo

5. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

@the devil : he was some retired dude from jackson who came on one of those forums and linked me to some videos.

@Getshorty : nope ive never dropped it. When im in school its locked up in a Gator Hard case. It had a tiny crack when i bought it though. I dunno if i want to sell it as yet. I am sending the guitar to the Ibanez rep in Bombay in a month...lets see what happens...and nope never used anything above or below 0.09-0.42 . And the thing near the nut isnt a crack.. some people in the factory i think have put a piece of white wood to give the nut saddle height

6. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

@ laney hmm interesting dude. ah i noticed u dont have the locking nuts on it too. So were u aware of the crack when u bought it cause if so why did u venture into guitar. man 27 K is a lot. good luck on ur rep job hopefully u will get it sorted.

7. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

the guy at the shop said it was just a scratch and there was only 1 piece of that guitar and i wanted it really bad... thanks but i dont think im gonna get a replacement...

8. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

ah w*****s and thats what they are. You should have waited for another pack anyway it all happend try and get it sorted. So u still have it under warranty right?

9. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

yea its under warranty

10. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

then why dont u blast that D***W**h off go to the shop ask him to replace it.

11. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

i did...he said i fiddled with it....

12. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

take a gun with u and tell him ull fiddle with him if he doesnt replace the darned thing :mad:

13. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

Get a warlock, or a V shaped washburn anarchy

14. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

ah Devil that was good.
    And lanney ask him how u can ever fiddle with the guitar like that hahaha.if he answers it then do what the Devil says.

15. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

:shock:

does the warranty cover replacement of the entire guitar? is there some way you can just get a new one or summat?

16. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

i thought so too...well i dont want to down anyone....im gonna send it back and see where i play a part ...or where my guitar plays a part in my future...so ill have to wait

17. cronix

cronix New Member

Ibanez.....

18. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

ibanez all the way

19. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

ibanez all the way..... back.....from dust....to dust