washburn anarchy series..

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by givson215, Oct 5, 2006.

1. givson215

givson215 New Member

2. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

Am not a Washburn fan at all .. the only thing i can say he " nice paint job but for me if i buy these kinda stuff its more like a wanna be stuff i hope u know what am saying .. i rather design the whole thing throu ibanez cuz they know what i want and it works quit well for me .. umm if i was u i pick Green And Black .. what abt u?

3. givson215

givson215 New Member

i liked the red one mroe... i have never played washburns... presently i have a greg bennett strat copy... wats the benefit of humbuckers over single coil pickups ??

4. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

^^^^ Dude 2 things, they are higher output and less hum and noise. The higher output occurs simply by having two pickups working in conjunction with one another, even though the two coils and magnets are of opposite polarity. This works because it's sort of a double reversal (like two negatives make a positive), which leaves the two voltages created by the string's vibration over each coil in polarity with each other. The backwards magnet throws it out of polarity, but the coil being wound backwards as well reverses it again, leaving it in phase with the voltage on the other coil. But hum and noise that can be induced into the coil of wire through electromagnetic radiation (EMI) as opposed to moving a string through the magnetic field created by the magnet -- get canceled when the two signals are combined because the two coils are out of polarity with each other. Humbucking pickups are known for a certain type of "thicker," heavier sound and aren't preferred by guitarists in all situations.

5. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

Hail Wikipedia

6. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

spamers .. oh Jesus lol

7. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

Brown Jesus ....u mean ;)

8. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

ummmmmmmm .. not funny .. William RObert Kicks Ass

9. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

10. bhaskie

bhaskie New Member

If you like the looks of X16, go for the WI16. It is way better than the X16 and got the same anarchy graphics.

11. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

^^^OMFG whered this topic jump out from the crypt !