Was 125 year old man Madhya Pradesh, Netaji?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by lord_neo, Oct 29, 2006.

1. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

A man believed to be nearly 125 years old claimed he was Subhash Chandra Bose shortly before he died two days ago in a village near Guna, Madhya Pradesh.

The police have launched a preliminary probe.

Baba Lalji Maharaj, who was living in Saiji village in Ashok Nagar district for the past 30 years, claimed before he died on October 27 that he was the iconic freedom fighter Netaji, ex-sarpanch G S Raghuvanshi said.

"We were returning from a hospital after getting him treated when he revealed his identity and asked us to keep it a secret till his final rites were performed," Raghuvanshi said.

Before coming to Saiji, the man had lived in neighbouring Chak Chiroli village for 20 years and nobody there was aware of his identity, he said.

https://www.rediff.com/news/2006/oct/29bose.htm

2. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

:RollLol: :RollLol: Nice joke!!
    Was that a joke?? :eek::

3. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Oops sorry i forgot to add the link. Nope not a joke.

4. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

:shock: :shock:

5. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

We need jamhead here!

6. erutu

erutu terminally awesome

I hope he didn't give me away to... the fool!

7. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

If he was i would like to know the reason for him to hide all these years.

8. erutu

erutu terminally awesome

I know the reason.

His in-laws were looking for him.

9. jozko

jozko Banned

due to fall from flight, he lost his memory and got back just before death. he might be even ex bollywood story writer.

Neta is known for his bravery. Waiting for police findings

10. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Ho-hum.

11. jozko

jozko Banned

also waiting for a bollyood movie on that. starring bachchan his wife, his son, his driver. lyrics by rajesh, produced by rakesh, and soon songs on TV and radio requested by chacha maama, potha beta
    India shines. No wonder why Netaji kept his identity hidden all these years.

12. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

Lapet marne ke naye raaste.

vini likes this.
  13. rohit

rohit New Member

^+1.........

14. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

yes yes, jamhead is back on demand.

i was late cos all these years i was kept under house arrest in siberia under Stalin's orders, as a favour he extended to Nehru in return of Nehru's promise to make india a puppet state of russia. btw, i never died in a plane crash as govt of india would have you all believe.

really, the "old man = netaji" thing has gone too far. i have reasons to believe that the first of the "baba"s who showed up in uttar pradesh about 30 years back was indeed Netaji. Too many indications and similarities plus the very fact that the govt and the RAW tried to hush it up, makes it seem more plausible. But then the RAW/IB came up with a few fake "baba"S here and there to dilute the original event. And now its become a fashion for most old men, to declare days before their death, that they are indeed the person.

A fine ending to the memory of one of india's greatest sons.

15. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

That explains why there hasnt been any media coverage of this story.

16. jozko

jozko Banned

JAM Bose though born in Orissa, was from a Bengali family :)

17. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

^^^U seem to b addicted wid bengali culture :)

18. jozko

jozko Banned

^ no i hate bengalis. I learned best way to destroy a friend is gift him a Benz car. That's why i try to give bengalis compliments

alpha1 likes this.
  19. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Sugata's gonna leave IGT again ..

20. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

:RollLol:

And the countdown begins ...