Warning: Graphic Image - Haitian teen before tumor removal!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by lord_neo, Dec 9, 2006.

1. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Haitian teen before tumor removal. In this photo provided by Jackson Memorial Hospital-Dr. Jesus Gomez, Marlie Casseus is pictured with her tumor soon after her arrival from Haiti before surgery in Miami, Sept. 16, 2005. Marlie has undergone several surgeries in Miami to remove the tumor-like mass that engulfed her face. (AP Photo/Jackson Memorial Hospital-Dr. Jesus Gomez)

https://news.yahoo.com/photo/061126/480/92eda94067594914bf11c8c21788ebce

2. shak

shak Harrr!

wonder whats keeping her nasal cavity open ..

always sad to witness something like this ... aaah makes you appreciate your health ..

3. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

^ Very True.

4. shak

shak Harrr!

whats up with all this non-stop almost-spam posts neo? you havent been drinking too much red bull lately? have you?

5. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Why is it bothering you?

6. shak

shak Harrr!

awww come on my little popsickle .. if i wouldnt take care of you then who would?

7. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

^Man that was sooo gay!

Now stay on topic or you will get a kick where sun dont shine.

8. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

And that aint gay? :p: C'mon meow, if we old members dont give you a hard time who is going to?
    @topic, wow, i wasnt expecting to see that image, but now that i've seen it, i know what exists out there....:sigh: god bless that girl.

9. shak

shak Harrr!

pheeeshhhhh where is your sense of humour? and dont fckin threaten me with these warnings!!

*back to the topic*