Wanted: Tremolo / Uni-Vibe

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by ronnieanand, Apr 11, 2006.

  1. ronnieanand

    ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

    I am looking for a Tremolo Pedal or a Uni-Vibe or some Leslie Pedal. If anybody has it for sale, please PM me.
  2. tallkien

    tallkien DIY GURU

    Furtado's sells a digitech whammy. Its quite good. Expensive as hell though. I think he said 11k for one of those
  3. abhijitnath

    abhijitnath Fighting GAS frantically

    And this helps him because???????
  4. sridhar11_2

    sridhar11_2 Instrumental guitarist

    Ha ha good luck finding one over here. You'd have to be seriously lucky to find a used univibe for sale here. Tremolo you might find but a leslie/rotary/vibe i doubt it.
    Get yourself one from US man. Maybe a Voodoo Lab Micro Vibe or MG Mono Vibe. The Prescription Electronics Vibe Unit seems to be awesome but it is a bit too heavy on the wallet.
  5. dennis

    dennis The Bhangra King

    Pedal Pasha Ronnie is at it again!!

Share This Page