Wanted - speaker cabinet

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by sanjivdas, Dec 19, 2006.

1. sanjivdas

sanjivdas New Member

Hi, does anyone in Bangalore have a dead speaker / amplispeaker cabinet that he wants to dispose of? I am looking for a cabinet of a decent size, like the cube 40 atleast. I need to fit a 10 inch woofer onto that. Any old bass / guitar speaker / amplispeaker cabinet will do. Please pm me if anyone has one. I do not need anything to be working at all, just the cabinet is what I need.

2. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

how much are you willing to pay? cus i know a guy who can make u one....his stuff is good...but he lives pertty far from the city

3. sanjivdas

sanjivdas New Member

Does this guy make proper boxes for guitar amps? As in with the handles and the black protective plastc / PVC covering etc etc? I know a few guys who make crates, just simple boxes to fir the speaker in, but thats not what I am looking at. Thats why the easier way i thought was to get a dead amp and strip it and fit a larger speaker driver in that.

4. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

Bobby makes cabinets methinks.

5. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

yep....thats who im talking about...bobby...i went to his place 3 weeks back and saw an amp he had made....pretty awesome...better than most others...i think u should go there on a sunday or something and discuss...he'll put a speaker in the box if u want too....just talk to him

6. chintan9

chintan9 yay! i won the ipod!

dude you in bangalore?? Wanna meet up?? i badly wanna test the zoom g7

7. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

^ Get in line! :annoyed:

8. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

lmao.....i dont mind meeting u somewhere...but let me learn my way around the g7 first...lol...its a pretty confusing piece of equip for me cus i used a korg for about 2 years. And the whole zoom interface is new and different for me.

9. chintan9

Ok dude i know my way round the zoom, i have the gfx8 and i can help you with the G7. So when can we meet up??

10. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

i dunno...ive never had an online date before :) kidding....i dunno dude.....u tell me and ill try organize something...got to study also so i dunno if i can come for long...

11. chintan9

Dude you dont need to come, you just give me your address and phone number and i will be there

12. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

k when tho? my number is none of ur business :p

13. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

^^pm him the number man dont post it in da open....

14. yazi

yazi Banned

ya, u may get blank calls from me!

15. chintan9

and whats your name

16. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Lanymaney, beware, Chintan had his eyes on G7 and G9 for long.
    Dont let him be alone with your processor even for a moment.

:p:

17. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

LOL thanks for that... :) Well he hasnt replied yet.. And sorry sanjay for bombarding ur thread !

18. sanjivdas

sanjivdas New Member

Name's Sanjiv. And if you post this Bobby guys coordinates, I will happily forget the bombardments. Please hurry, I need it fast.