Want to form a Cover Band. I live in South Delhi

Discussion in 'Form a Band' started by raviction, Feb 5, 2013.

1. raviction

raviction Member

Hey guys! Have been playing guitar in my bedroom for 4 years now. Never got the time and convenience to form a band before. I moved to Delhi a few months back and live in south delhi. I wanna form a cover band which plays mainly grungy thrashy heavy melodic kind of stuff. I am mainly a rythym guitarist, i got my own gear. I can solo too but can't rip through the guitar, but yeah have good control over rhythm guitars. In look out for people who think on the same wavelength as me and wanna do the stuff that am talking about here. I can cover alter bridge, metallica, megadeth, guns, alice in chains, a little of lamb of god, velvet revolver, and lots apart from this list. I am open to playing anything apart from this that sounds good.

So lets jam and headbang.

Anybody interested? Don't hesitate to get in touch with me if you wanna do the same thing as me. :D

P.s - Little background about me - Basically i am outta PG course and just started to work.

2. sage76

sage76 New Member

Your tastes are pretty similar to mine. I live in north delhi.

3. raviction

raviction Member

Lets work something out dude. What are you? Guitarists? drummer? bassists?

4. sage76

sage76 New Member

Guitarist.

5. raviction

raviction Member

6. sage76

sage76 New Member

Hey man,who is singing and playing drums? EDIT : I mean in your recordings, whether it's your friends or are you using backing tracks like me?

Here's 2 pieces I recorded with my camera:

ArchitectOfAnarchy - YouTube

7. sage76

sage76 New Member

Sent you a PM, not sure if you got it.

8. raviction

raviction Member

Yeah i did get your PM. Well i played it over a backing track. I saw your recordings. Nice tornado of souls solo :)

9. sage76

sage76 New Member

Thanks. So what's your status?